Business Studies. Enough said =.= (1 Viewer)

Lemonlime

HSC
Anyone else doing Business Studies and finding it daunting?!

addoil

HSC
Oh.. cause I find all my subjects daunting

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
Yeahh... so much content.
Test tomorrow on the whole 120 page topic of operations.. and we have to study the whole chapter. D:

eat_well

HSC
Yes!! There is so much content and it scales so badly that I'm seriously considering dropping it. We're only doing marketing and the amount of work we have to memorise is overwhelming.
I have my first assessment in less than two weeks and I really hope I will do well. :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's not as bad as it seems. Yes, there's a lot to learn, but once you know it, the exams are easy. Get a copy of the syllabus and just work you way through it. You've got a year, so there's plenty of time.

Lemonlime

HSC
Yeah, it kinda ticks me off how there's so much to learn and all effort doesn't equal to how much scaling we should get ><
Yes!! There is so much content and it scales so badly that I'm seriously considering dropping it. We're only doing marketing and the amount of work we have to memorise is overwhelming.
I have my first assessment in less than two weeks and I really hope I will do well. :)

Lemonlime

HSC
Yeah i guess so huh XD i'm probably gonna spend my holidays going through the work to really get it in my head.
It's not as bad as it seems. Yes, there's a lot to learn, but once you know it, the exams are easy. Get a copy of the syllabus and just work you way through it. You've got a year, so there's plenty of time.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Key to success in Business Studies: learn the SYLLABUS, and have a good set of comprehensive and thorough notes to study from! Do this and you will do well. :)

Examine

same
HSC
I actually find Business Studies quite fun, except for the fact I have 40 pages of Marketing related to the syllabus... :L

Aysce

HSC
Business studies is the shit.

stevey6404

HSC
Key to success in Business Studies: learn the SYLLABUS, and have a good set of comprehensive and thorough notes to study from! Do this and you will do well. :)
Speaks the truth. Also have some BS (bulls***) skill. That's how I did well =D

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
I actually find Business Studies quite fun, except for the fact I have 40 pages of Marketing related to the syllabus... :L
^This!
I love Business Studies! Lots of content, however I had an amazing teacher who made it fun to learn and enjoyable. I'd literally laugh each time the teacher went around the class handing out stacks of sheets on each desk until she reached mine xD.

Last edited:

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Make sure you guys find some good case studies as well. Include case studies in long responses and watch your marks skyrocket

You would be surprised at how many people omit this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)