Business studies essays help (operations) (1 Viewer)

jimjam789

HSC
I've got a business studies essay on operations coming up but I've been slacking. What main subtopics are generally assessed so I can prioritise studying them and where could I find some sample essays?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Since the essay will be solely assessing the Operations topic, you may be required to explore concepts within any subtopic, or a combination thereof. This means that your preparations should be extensive and cover all subtopics, allowing you to maximise your readiness.

With that being said, influences, processes and strategies tend to be assessed more frequently than role. For example, Question 27 from the 2019 Business Studies HSC exam required a response targeting operations strategies specifically:

Analyse the relationship between performance objectives and operations strategies.

To supplement your preparations, I suggest attempting Operations essay questions from the following resource:

I hope this helps! :D

Jordi El Nino Polla

HSC
I've got a business studies essay on operations coming up but I've been slacking. What main subtopics are generally assessed so I can prioritise studying them and where could I find some sample essays?
Didn't do Business in Year 12 but I suggest just reading over notes from other people at this point since you said you slacked off during the term. You should still be able to rack a decent mark. The notes can be found all over this forum.

Gl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)