Business studies - HSC 2009 predictions (1 Viewer)

TateDimech21

HSC
Re: What question do you think we will get in the 2009 HSC Paper in Section 4?

I'd personally like to see an Ethical & Legal question - either in the report or the extended response.
my teacher predicted this last year however one of the larger trial papers had a similar question so she believes they may have removed a question from the paper, although its all kinda conspiracy she believes it may occur this year which would be sweet, but what topics ethical and legal aspects?????:pirate:

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC

my teacher predicted this last year however one of the larger trial papers had a similar question so she believes they may have removed a question from the paper, although its all kinda conspiracy she believes it may occur this year which would be sweet, but what topics ethical and legal aspects?????:pirate:
I don't think they change questions just cos its in a trial.

00iCon

HSC

It's most likely not going to be on ER, due to all this ER stuff happening (phasing out of WorkChoice, introduction of Fair Work Act, etc.)
I'll hazard a guess on Marketing/Financial and Global Business.
I see ur point with the ER, but i think it'll be in section III. I hope for section IV we get change and global.
My teacher made a bet with us that if there is EVER an ethical and legal in the report/extended response, she'll buy everyone a can of coke!

TateDimech21

HSC

I don't think they change questions just cos its in a trial.
not always but if its a big paper like independent or CSSA than they have to change a question because it gives a large majority of the candidates an unfair advantage

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

not always but if its a big paper like independent or CSSA than they have to change a question because it gives a large majority of the candidates an unfair advantage
Well it wasn't in the CSSA paper and I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the Independent Paper.

Although I'd also like a Methods of International expansion - I highly doubt it will be that because it was in the CSSA paper.

BUSINESSKING

HSC
Stop fretting, thanks to my time machine I've been able to confirm that question 27 is;

Describe the causes of industrial conflict, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies used in managing global business.

You peons owe me.

00iCon

HSC
Stop fretting, thanks to my time machine I've been able to confirm that question 27 is;

Describe the causes of industrial conflict, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies used in managing global business.

You peons owe me.
Thanks!
So question 26 is Financial ONLY????

I really hope there is a managemant roles question in a report, never been done before.
And i reiterate, No ethical and legal in the report! unless my teacher owes the entires class a can of coke each.

Evertonian

HSC
Im hoping for a profitability management question. It was asked in 06 and 07, but considering this is business studies, anything is possible.

00iCon

HSC

You peons owe me.
FUCKING WRONG MAN! you lose...:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)