Business Studies HSC (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
what r u guys talking about visual displays?

point of purchase displays

Pifty

HSC
N/A
To add to the discussion on adding more visceral information to the section IV report, what the hell would I add? I use Telstra and Apple as my main case studies supplemented by whatever else comes off the top of my head and I have no idea what kind of information could be added. All the business studies textbooks and HSC papers & solutions books I see recommend adding graphs, pie charts... how?

The only thing I can consider adding to a section IV report could perhaps be a table including financial information such as net/gross profits, net/gross profit ratios etc for Apple.

Advice or opinions anyone?

rednellav

HSC
To add to the discussion on adding more visceral information to the section IV report, what the hell would I add? I use Telstra and Apple as my main case studies supplemented by whatever else comes off the top of my head and I have no idea what kind of information could be added. All the business studies textbooks and HSC papers & solutions books I see recommend adding graphs, pie charts... how?

The only thing I can consider adding to a section IV report could perhaps be a table including financial information such as net/gross profits, net/gross profit ratios etc for Apple.

Just don't make it look like an essay. It's a business report afterall.

Diagrams make it look more report-y.

Confound

HSC
Do we really need visual displays for the high marks?

Thanks also.
Visual displays was probably not the correct word

maybe design elements? Things like tables, dot points, graphs, charts. Anything that makes it look like a professional report is necessary for a top mark.

I mean, you can write an 800 word piece with design elements and get a top mark, given that you've covered everything concisely. But if you don't have any dot points, graphs, charts, tables then you probably have to produce a 1000 word masterpiece for top mark

Confound

HSC

I honestly don't think visceral information is necessary for Section IV. I always just write it as an essay

The real question is, do we need black tea to perform best or is chai tea just as good?

Na seriously, good tips man. Aiming for a state rank? Sounds like you know your shit.
I'd honestly drink green tea but we ran out and i'm too lazy to buy more green tea so black tea is substitute haha

Not really aiming for state rank, i'm ranked 3rd. but there's no difference in skill level of the top 5 in business studies at my school, we're all pretty much on the same level. E.g. trial exam rank marks were as followed: 98, 97, 97, 96, 94 a few silly mistakes in multiple choice is what separates us

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
s4 - marketing/operations I hope strategies etc

I also hope there's not much HR. I learnt it but it's so freaking boring so it's easily forgettable.

racecarboob

HSC
section 3 - finance + marketing strategies
section 4 - operations influences OR HR processes

MichaelLy

HSC
Visual displays was probably not the correct word

maybe design elements? Things like tables, dot points, graphs, charts. Anything that makes it look like a professional report is necessary for a top mark.

I mean, you can write an 800 word piece with design elements and get a top mark, given that you've covered everything concisely. But if you don't have any dot points, graphs, charts, tables then you probably have to produce a 1000 word masterpiece for top mark
Do you have an example of this? Haven't seen this in a response before

rednellav

HSC
what diagrams have you br0s got down

cant think of any gimme sum examples plzty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)