business studies predictions / thoughts? (1 Viewer)

dwaynebrunt

HSC
Wanna know what you guys think the two twenty markers will be based on and whether qantas is the way to go in terms of case study

MONONYMOUS

HSC
Wanna know what you guys think the two twenty markers will be based on and whether qantas is the way to go in terms of case study
I'd use any case study you're confident with. I'm planning on using multiple case studies. You can usually use your actual work or business you are a consumer of as case studies because you probably know how they operate. E.g. I work at Domino's and I know their training and customer service is done, etc. If worse comes to worst, you can always make up a case study, because the odds that the marker will waste their precious time researching it are low as they get paid per paper. As for the long responses, it's just best to prepare for everything so you don't get a rude shock. Memorise the syllabus and be able to write a couple sentences for each syllabus point and you'll get a good mark.

dwaynebrunt

HSC
I'd use any case study you're confident with. I'm planning on using multiple case studies. You can usually use your actual work or business you are a consumer of as case studies because you probably know how they operate. E.g. I work at Domino's and I know their training and customer service is done, etc. If worse comes to worst, you can always make up a case study, because the odds that the marker will waste their precious time researching it are low as they get paid per paper. As for the long responses, it's just best to prepare for everything so you don't get a rude shock. Memorise the syllabus and be able to write a couple sentences for each syllabus point and you'll get a good mark.
Cheers boss, also what topics do you think Section IV will be assessed on?

davidgu

HSC
For section 4, do you guys prefer essay format or report format? My teacher suggested me to use a report format, I really dunno

dani01

HSC
For section 4, do you guys prefer essay format or report format? My teacher suggested me to use a report format, I really dunno
section 4 you mean the essay question? meant to be in essay format p sure. just add titles, subtitles, etc. report format is for the business report. executive summary recommendation etc. :))

AHafza

HSC
What did u guys get for the global economy question in multiple choice? Increased outputs ?

thiruullal

HSC
Did anyone else like me stuff up for the social influences question, I spoke about CSR by mistake 😩

_rakelt

HSC
ngl but business studies was nicer than bio and maths adv...;;;

for the extended, i did the question on the relationship between performance objectives + strategies

MONONYMOUS

HSC
For the question about the Gantt Chart, was the answer April? Also, for the question about the quality sht, was the answer quality control or quality improvement?

sniggledot1

HSC
For the question about the Gantt Chart, was the answer April? Also, for the question about the quality sht, was the answer quality control or quality improvement?
im pretty sure it was march for the ganntt chart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)