business studies predictions / thoughts? (1 Viewer)

thinkinboufuture113

HSC
someone put their teachers answers on fb discussion page. answers were decreased economic output, quality control and april. for the questions discussed above.

before anyone asks it could not have been march because you received materials on the 31st march. so you obviously don't start on the day you receive so its the next month.

Last edited:
HSC
someone put their teachers answers on fb discussion page. answers were decreased economic output, quality and control and april. for the questions discussed above.

before anyone asks it could not have been march because you received materials on the 31st march. so you obviously don't start on the day you receive so its the next month.
Yeah that's what I thought, I put April too

TeheeCat

HSC
I've put down April as well for the reasons said above.

I found it a pretty good exam overall! Not going to lie, I wish I added more to my short answer response. When i look back on them now, I realise they're probably very superficial.... I honestly could never get the balance between being succinct and detailed enough right. :( Hopefully I at least made a stronger reference to the hypothetical case studies. Can confidently say that I performed better today compared to trials.

What section 4 question did everyone do? I did marketing essay question, with McDonalds case study.

KingTings

HSC
The exam wasn't too bad,

I found multiple choice threw me off the most/was the most challenging for me (18/20 I'm pre sure)
Short answers and the report wasn't too bad!
However I did controlling current assets/liabilities and leasing/sale and lease back as two working capital strategies xD, so I combined some. Hopefully I don't get marked down too much.
The essay was weird (I ended up doing 27). I didn't understand what it meant by "relationship between objectives and strategies" So I just dedicated each paragraph to a strategy and talked about how they achieved performance objectives lol, I used Qantas and Apple.

The b6 cutoff will probs be like high 80's, I'm really hoping for a raw 90 or above :/

davidgu

HSC
What did you guys put for the multiple choice question that asking for which organization to borrow assets from. I remember the answer was unit trust, property trust, investment bank and superannuation

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
someone put their teachers answers on fb discussion page. answers were decreased economic output, quality control and april. for the questions discussed above.

I only realised it 5 seconds before the supervisor said "pens down". I couldn't change it though. Oh well.

MONONYMOUS

HSC
The exam wasn't too bad,

I found multiple choice threw me off the most/was the most challenging for me (18/20 I'm pre sure)
Short answers and the report wasn't too bad!
However I did controlling current assets/liabilities and leasing/sale and lease back as two working capital strategies xD, so I combined some. Hopefully I don't get marked down too much.
The essay was weird (I ended up doing 27). I didn't understand what it meant by "relationship between objectives and strategies" So I just dedicated each paragraph to a strategy and talked about how they achieved performance objectives lol, I used Qantas and Apple.

The b6 cutoff will probs be like high 80's, I'm really hoping for a raw 90 or above :/
I did the same thing for Section 4. I just made sure to link to the question at the bottom of each set of paragraphs.

idkkdi

HSC
I am so happy that the exam was done with. Ngl, exam was pretty easy. Lol, I got the Gantt charts wrong though. I'm gonna hopefully be wrecking you guys as a year 10 accelerant doing business studies LMFAO.

idkkdi

HSC
peculiar flex
19/20 for multiple choice (fk gantt charts) - teacher went through questions. It all comes down to short answer and extended responses. Btw, how did you manage to use sale and leaseback for a new restaurant without assets lmao. I managed 7 pages for the report, but only 5 for essay.

KingTings

HSC
They want to open ANOTHER restaurant, meaning they already own property which can be sold and leased.
Yea I got extra writing booklets for each question, filling in another 1.5 pages. I don't remember how many pages are in the original booklet.

idkkdi

HSC
They want to open ANOTHER restaurant, meaning they already own property which can be sold and leased.
Yea I got extra writing booklets for each question, filling in another 1.5 pages. I don't remember how many pages are in the original booklet.
Holy fk, is your handwriting big? Each booklet was 7 pages. How would you manage to write 8.5 pages without fluffing.

MONONYMOUS

HSC
I chose finance companies. My teacher said that unit trusts is also arguable in addition to finance companies.
I chose finance companies because they often provides loans and leases

thinkinboufuture113

HSC
I choose finance companies as well. what did you guys do do for question 19 about the critical path?

sniggledot1

HSC
19/20 for multiple choice (fk gantt charts) - teacher went through questions. It all comes down to short answer and extended responses. Btw, how did you manage to use sale and leaseback for a new restaurant without assets lmao. I managed 7 pages for the report, but only 5 for essay.
it is not a new restaraunt, the business already has an established restaraunt it can use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)