business studies (1 Viewer)

arslan123

HSC
N/A
I know there was a change in the business studies syllabus a while back. Just wanted to what year this change occurred and if there is a big difference in the past hsc papers of the old syllabus and new one

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
2011 was the first active year of the new syllabus. Questions pertaining to all the topics are to some extent relevant - however, some of them are not (you'll probably know when you encounter questions and are like 'lolwat'). The 2011 paper was kind of a transitional year imo - it had some older style questions. Nevertheless, finance questions from pre 2011 are generally really good :) (I've done them all lol).

The old syllabus also had a separate global topic (not integrated into each topic). Look out for different names of stuff.

Smooth Operator

HSC
I've noticed 2011 Trials and HSC seem a little different in content i.e. stuff we learnt in Preliminary (management theories). I think it got introduced around then and apparently was phased in. As far as I know the only major change was the introduction of Operations.
So 2011-2012.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)