Bussiness without a teacher! HELP (1 Viewer)

krazykrit

HSC
Hey guys.. just wanted to type out my bussiness woes, lol..
I go to a small school, so they didn't actually run bussiness this year, so I am doing it though OTEN.. which means I just send the work away, and dont really get any help.. I have only done three assessments all year and havent done my work experience yet, I have found it really hard to stay on task and do the work when I can just do other schoolwork in my b/s lessons.. anyway, i need motivation!
does anyone else have a similar problem?!
Kristylee xx

Serenaz

HSC
The same here, i'm going to a small school, too, which was ranked 524th last year ( lol.. shocked to find out). Not only in Business but in almost all other subs, the teachers could hardly find their voices in class coz the student're freakin' noisy all the time. The nicest moment is when they finally fall into quietness, but it's only 5 mins left till the bell rings.
Mostly, i summarise textbooks and study on my own. That's sad.
Just think about your future ( wat u wanna do, etc) in which u find your own reasons for studying and by understanding that studying is merely for yourself ( i believe) the motivation would come.

dood08

Banned
HSC
Serenaz said:
The same here, i'm going to a small school, too, which was ranked 524th last year ( lol.. shocked to find out). Not only in Business but in almost all other subs, the teachers could hardly find their voices in class coz the student're freakin' noisy all the time. The nicest moment is when they finally fall into quietness, but it's only 5 mins left till the bell rings.
Mostly, i summarise textbooks and study on my own. That's sad.
Just think about your future ( wat u wanna do, etc) in which u find your own reasons for studying and by understanding that studying is merely for yourself ( i believe) the motivation would come.
haha ownt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)