so do you think you will buy guy's album? i am undecided

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Hell no, why bother?, i dont buy albums, i download songs

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I'm not acquiring that particular recording, it not being my personal like to partake of the R n B/pop recordings of one Guy Sebastian.

Will he be as successful as Scott Cain? ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i dont normally buy CDs, either i ask my friends to burn it or d/l it from then net :p

u can tell us its good or not ;)
Well, I know that:

a) Australian Idol - The Final 12
b) Guy Sebastian's Single and I assume Album,

are both on the Internet, downloadable. I only like his single but it gets boring after a while (in my opinion). I'm always in support of talented artists, but I don't listen to male performers as much as female artists, it's just my taste in music - depends on the genre.
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Yes, Guy will be just as successful, if not more so. Most people will be thinking Scott who? Scott isn't has popular as Guy.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
Yes, Guy will be just as successful, if not more so. Most people will be thinking Scott who? Scott isn't has popular as Guy.
Figured he would.. I was being sarcastic actually, seeing Cain has disappeared from the public radar, in a very rapid manner. He's currently hosting a morning program on the Disney Channel, so that speaks for his 'success'.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
Is that what Cain's doing now?

He came to our school once, to promote this charity ball. He thought it would be just yr 11's and 12's, but it turned out he had to speak to our whole-school assembly.

These really annoying yr 8's behind us started going, "Omg, Scott Cain's soooooo hot."

After the assembly he got mobbed by the juniors for autographs while us yr 12's were watching from the safety of our common room and cracking up

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by mic
Is that what Cain's doing now?

He came to our school once, to promote this charity ball. He thought it would be just yr 11's and 12's, but it turned out he had to speak to our whole-school assembly.

These really annoying yr 8's behind us started going, "Omg, Scott Cain's soooooo hot."

After the assembly he got mobbed by the juniors for autographs while us yr 12's were watching from the safety of our common room and cracking up
Really and truly. Pehaps Neil Young was right after all... It's better to burn out than fade away.

An understandable reaction.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
same here. The last time i bought an album was with an voucher i received from a friend for my birthday. That was in year 5.
yeah, b4 it was kool 2 have a CD collection, but now u would jst seem like a sucker :p

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
I'm not acquiring that particular recording, it not being my personal like to partake of the R n B/pop recordings of one Guy Sebastian.

it feels like i'm living in a bush, can anyone tell me who is scott cain what song did he sing, i never heard of him before

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
it feels like i'm living in a bush, can anyone tell me who is scott cain what song did he sing, i never heard of him before
he sang "moving on" i think.. :confused:
he wa saustralia's first solo "popstar" from the channel 7 series :rolleyes: .. apparently theyre making another series for 2004 :cold:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)