BuzzerBeater.com (1 Viewer)

LightRain

HSC
This has to be the best online sports manager game!

Anyone play it?

And if you don't I suggest you make a team! Honestly a really good online manager game. (It's basketball).
Make take a while to understand and get into it but really suggest investing some time and signing up. It's a great game!
And its free, it's not one of the games where you have to pay to actually play or be good in the game. Try it out, trust me if you like sports, you won't regret it.

www.buzzerbeater.com

markthompson91

HSC
This has to be the best online sports manager game!

Anyone play it?

And if you don't I suggest you make a team! Honestly a really good online manager game. (It's basketball).
Make take a while to understand and get into it but really suggest investing some time and signing up. It's a great game!
And its free, it's not one of the games where you have to pay to actually play or be good in the game. Try it out, trust me if you like sports, you won't regret it.

www.buzzerbeater.com
OMG YESSS!!!

I love this game.
I'm addicted, what's your team name? I'll verse you in a scrimmage?....
Also what's your ranking, I've got a world rank of 36,241 :(

Also to everyone else, as said it has to be the best online multipayer sports manager game, and people you should sign up it a pretty awesome game. It's free and would be pretty cool to have some more fellow BOS users on BuzzerBeater :)

It's a very tactical game, and it's kind of like running a bussines but instead it's a basketball team, you get to buy & sell, train and manage your roster while competiting to win games in your league, and when you win your league go up to a higher league but yeah hard to explain but just try it out :p

Can't believe someone else plays it :)

P.s I P.M'd you LightRain.

Last edited:

LightRain

HSC
is this meant to be like a fantasy league or supercoach or something?
Nah not really, its hard to explain.

But it's a website which has over 50,000 users, and once you sign up you get given a team. (Not real, like made names and created pictures of the players, make your team name etc)

The idea of this is to then manage your team which is put into a league of other human (Australian) players, and you build up you team; by training, scouting, buying and selling players, hiring staff, improving your arena (where you play) to get more attendance which gets you more $$$$$. And then try and promote to a higher division. (Aim of getting to the highest Divison.) But yeah you do heeps of other things to.

So yeah it's basically, a game who anyone who like sports managing. (For example it's like say FIFA's manager mode, Same concept. But this has more things to do and it's done in real time.)

But yeah, your best giving it a shot to really understand :p

LightRain

HSC
If anyone is interested in playing let me know, and ill give you a hand.
Also if anyone else plays P.M me your alias and team name :)

NRL-Buddy

HSC
I've been playing this for a while now, since I got onto it here.

It's pretty good!

I'd recommend it to anyone who like sports in general. Just gotta give a chance and before you know it you'll be into it :p

Would be good to have some more Aussie users, I think there's only like a thousand at the moment :( So check it out! :) Link has already been posted.

If you do join, let me know...

MadGold777

HSC
Help me out dude ^

I just signed up since I'm bored fml :(

It's legit but I dnt know wtf I'm doing lol

NRL-Buddy

HSC
Don't worry, you'll catch on!

Just send me a message on there, my name is "NrlBuddy".

Hope you like it!!

MadGold777

HSC
I did. my team is called Mighty MadGold's

And yeah it's pretty decent; something to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)