Byron Bay 06 (1 Viewer)

livstar

HSC
i do believe the arts factory is going to be a bit of hectic fun this schoolies... a bunch of my friends and myself opted not to camp, but got in early enough to book one of the house/cabin thingys located on the same property. Should be well wicked aiit!!!!! is there anyone else who's planning to stay there as well? im not sure the dates we're all rocking up, but does that really matter? Im planning to sleep on the beach anyway!!!! funfunfun X

xlr8_angelo

HBHS Class of 05
HSC
hey guys, i went to byron last year. the beaches as pretty cool at night, thats where most ppl are drinking all night. the cops do a patrol or 2 every night but they never get out of the car, its just a scare tactic. we stayed in a place called "sea forever" it was like a mansion beach house, 200buks each for the week, i reccomend it.
tallows beach is good for waves but not many ppl hang out there. the main beach on the other side of the lighhouse is much better for meeting ppl.

anyone who goes will love it, have a good one ppl

regards
Angelo

skruga89

HSC
we're staying at tallows, this hot house with a plasma and a lap pool. man im psyched!!

so freaking hyped beyond belief

but we're paying through the roof for it....

angelsoda

HSC
Hello

Yeh i'm going to Byron!! Should be good!! Bit more relaxed than the Goldcoast but beach parties here we come!:)

Who's up for beach parties?

lullaby:)

HSC
Im off to byron for the second week (whatever that is:p)
we've got some little appartment..
it's gonna be awesome!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!
lauren
xoxo

Emph

HSC
yeh there are 20 of us brigidine girls staying in byron from the 25th nov - 2nd dec 2006! i think our place is called Byron Bay Beach Front apartments or something. They were very expensive but oh well at least we have something!

cam089

HSC
hey everyone.
bout 20 or so of us blue mountains guys stayin in byron at caravan park, 21st til 30th, hope 2 c best of both weeks haha.
i hope i see some breasts :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw were not from the inbred sector of blue mtns)

cheers!

Something Green

HSC
My group of friends are currently discussing schoolies locations and we can't settle on anything. The majority aren't allowed to go to Surfers and we decided on Terrigal but then had heaps of people saying it was boring as fcuk.

How "happening" is Byron?

Is there anyone who lives close by that would be able to fill me in?

ccnachocheese

HSC
Hmm....compared to Terrigal I would definately go to Byron!
Byron is meant to be the 2nd biggest schoolies desitination and apparantly this year is going to be massive. Its more relaxed less crazy bad stuff and the beaches dont have rubbish everywhere.
Although u might be hard pushed to get some accomodation..good luck in deciding!

helsie

HSC
im going to byron with 7 friends from the 2nd-9th december.
its gona be awsome :)

angelsoda

HSC
Yeah i want Byron to be massive and GO OFF!!!

It'll be heaps fun. Any one hu's up for beach parties count me in!!
Hollar out to me and ill be there haha.

ooo cant wait....something to look forward to!!
woohoo. beach parties here we come.

shimmerz_777

HSC
how many ppl will b there in the 1st week. i couldnt book for me and my friends at any other time, like i think we are there the day after the hsc ends. should still be crowded though

olivjarr

HSC
Im going to byron in the second week!!! PARTY WEEK!!! we had a house but then lost it cause we took too long! argh, but now we are on a list for a really great house!!! the owners are being pretty selective though, but who can beat 4 innocent girls??!! It is going to be so massively fun!!!

cam089

HSC
get into it kathelle u uppety biaaatch! plus if thats u in ur avatar ur fucking prrrrriiiiiiiiime! ;) blow me

olivjarr

HSC
kathelle said:
Fuck what gay name do you have? Loser.
screw you kathelle... i guess we both need inspiration from school login names, ay katy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)