Byron Bay 06 (1 Viewer)

dillian

HSC
Dyce said:
Hah you'd end up getting your asses handed to you.

Byron's locals are very protective and will pick fights with anyone over the stupidest of shit then have the rest of byron jump in for them.

I'll probably be at byron first and third weeks, I live like half an hour away anyways.
I wont get my ass handed to me for shit

im bringing 2 glocks.

patto87

Bally '05
HSC
I went to byron for skoolies last yer, and we went week 3 (dec 3-10) and had the best fukin time eva. it is so relaxed there and there isnt as much pressure as there is in QLD, and so much easier to use fake id's!!.

Headin up again this year cause we had that much fun, same week (dec 2-9).

If ne 1 has ne questions bout it all, msg me on my myspace...

http://www.myspace.com/patto87

dillian

HSC
patto87 said:
I went to byron for skoolies last yer, and we went week 3 (dec 3-10) and had the best fukin time eva. it is so relaxed there and there isnt as much pressure as there is in QLD, and so much easier to use fake id's!!.

toolie.

oc rocks

franks
HSC
anyone know if villa frangipani is any nice?? or close to main beach?

jer0me

HSC
byron is gonna be fuckin sweet, but i still wanna go to surfers for at least a week :( fuckin hell i dunno wut i want anymore. by the way, who's road trippin up there?

jessicajane

HSC
byron o6, WOOP! 9 Friends and i are coming down from the sunshine coast, staying at bolingal park or something, is anyone else staying here? 18th - 25th?

helsie

HSC
jer0me said:
byron is gonna be fuckin sweet, but i still wanna go to surfers for at least a week :( fuckin hell i dunno wut i want anymore. by the way, who's road trippin up there?
wtf is with ur pics......if thats u...which im sure it is...GET OVER URSELF! :p

sillybitch89

HSC
patto87 said:

how easy with ID's.
wouldnt they be just as strict?

featherplucker

HSC
Orite peeps! will be there from 28th till the 8th....whos up for some some massive ass beach parties?!?!? we need all skoolies 06 peeps to rock up on the beaches for night! time to celebrate the end of fucking skool! O.K for everyone who will be there around those times..we wanna organise one massive skoolies beach partay for byron...we wanna organise it for one night espeicially...so hit me up with ur ideas peeps!!!

contact me at featherplucker@hotmail.com

seeya there for skoolies 06!!!

JMFH

HSC
N/A
dillian said:
I wont get my ass handed to me for shit

im bringing 2 glocks.
dont be a fag, wont get in fights... Its simple just be a good lad and have fun.

Your a useless kid if you think bringing a couple of guns around with you is going to help you. ... My flippin god what is this world turning into.

On the other note its not long away, im amped for a bit of fun. Bring fun with yas haha!

Big Lex

HSC
Me a few of my mates are going to Ballina, its about 15 mins from Byron isnt it??? I agree with everyone, its so gonna go off!!! Will prob see most of you there at partys that we rock up to!!!

cam089

HSC
jessicajane said:
byron o6, WOOP! 9 Friends and i are coming down from the sunshine coast, staying at bolingal park or something, is anyone else staying here? 18th - 25th?
u mean belongil fields caravan park? me n about 15 mates r stayin there from 21st til 1st :)

woo! piss-up!!! :rofl:

maskd

HSC
I'm going to Byron Bay, October 22nd - December 2nd, staying there with about 10 mates in the Caravan Park that's in town, come and join the party!

It's going to be great seeing you all up there, drink (bong) on!

Oh also want to advertise my uncles shop, it's on the main street of Byron, the shop is called Vegasm, makes the best damn nachos and hot chips you'll ever have! (Note: It is Vegetarian, but don't be discouraged by it, it tastes beeeeeautiful)

:D

Seanskies

HSC
im goin to rock up
and be CANNNOONNNBALLLLLLL
super dooper loose cus no more school
surf better be pumping
keen for phat beach parties
have a gf so not into the whole date and skate, root and skoot thing..
but still be ripped and all sorts of wild shit!

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
I'm so glad i'm at Belongil....it'll be the perfect place to be based!(coz you can escape for some peace if you want...phew!!)

Valo

HSC
we should have a massive beach party on the 28th. which is like the tuesday i think. everyone chill out about the fights ey. its byron man. its a chillout location with some nice people. havent been there for years, but last time i went there were gang wars between the surfies and the "wogs," locals were getting pretty shitty, but treat the place and people well and there will be no mishaps or brawls. also never travel alone. my cousin lives at byron and he walking around late one night during schoolies, and he got knocked the fuck out. also with id's. make sure you look like the picture, they are pretty suspicious about id's and tend to go over the top. even if it is you in the pic, but you changed hair-do or weight, they can still deny entry. they just snap it in front of your face to rub it in. will be hoping to see you all up there. goodluck with whatever exams you have left.

cam089

HSC
anyone keen for a huge session to help dumb down our overused brains? say on the 1st or 2nd? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)