Byron Bay 17th-24th November (1 Viewer)

Trent McDougall

HSC
Is anyone going to be in Byron for schoolies between those dates? I'm going then with some mates and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up? to meet some new people n stuff. anyway if anyone is interested email me and let me know

bento

HSC
I don't know if my email worked because it said something about having to wait. I'm going to Byron with friends from the 17th-24th. I'm staying in a beach house near Tallow Beach. Where are you staying and where are you from?

hazzle

HSC
hey man just a strong word of advice,

from being a bit of a local guy inthe area,
its pretty true that all the giuys there hate the schoolies guys.

so just for ur own saftey dont be a fa to any locals cause like llast yr, alot of schoolies peoples trips got cut short from savage beatings.
just be cool, but not an idiot

have a good one

annie.e.

HSC
me and five other girls are going.
it's getting me through the hsc.
where are you guys from?
bb shits all over g/c

jjf06

HSC
Woo! My friend's mum lives in byron and I am staying there for free....Suffolk park!
And no I don't know when we're going...I should probably find out...

EDIT: I am going from the 26th to the 6th, don't ask why it's in the middle of two weeks, my friend has a small brain.
Sorry but it looks like you guys miss out :p

Last edited:

bento

HSC
annie.e. said:
me and five other girls are going.
it's getting me through the hsc.
where are you guys from?
bb shits all over g/c
I agree, schoolies is definitely getting me and my friends through the hsc too hehe. I'm from the Hawkesbury. Where are you from? It'd be good to meet up with people that I'm vaguely familiar with lol.

katherineham

HSC
me n 10 others girl r goin 2 byron 17-24th...so excited!!! beach all day long!!!

COhex

HSC
Should be good here. Though don't expect to get into any club without waiting hours... Always gay line to get in but sometimes I can bypass it when with certain friends hehe.

Beach all day, drinking all night.. Wait... That is my life here anyway before HSC :p

melliebumxox

HSC
Hey Everyone

Me And 9 Other Girlies Are Going Up 1st -8th Goin To B Awsome We Are Staying At Tallow Beach Houses Is It Far To Get To The Main Of Byron????

Hope We Get To Meet All U Guys Woot!!!

Xox Mel

mattooty

HSC
Not going for a week but since byrons so close to where we live, me and 2 mate are coming up for a night or 2 around the 19th to meet and greet some leavers.
Might bump into a few of you guys up there
XD

bento

HSC
Everyone keeps saying they'd like to meet up. How is it exactly that we're going to meet up? We have no idea who eachother are, what our names are and what we look like and where in Byron we're staying? lol I'm all for meeting up with you guys going there, but its not going to happen just by saying 'yeah lets meet up' lol...oh well we can always go around saying 'hey are you....(insert user name)?' to any random person we see hehe

azz369963

SR3BRL
HSC
im cominog up for a night or 2 around 27thish , wit a mate an 2 mates who are chicks, not keen for e beating so i think il take that guys advice. however should be pretty mad...
i rekon we will meet everbody on the beach anyway...
see yous there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)