Byron (1 Viewer)

HayleeKate

HSC
Im going to gold coast for week 2 but thinking about stopping at Byron on the way home for a few days, so that'd be th dec or something. Im keen now theres a fair few people there then. Havent got anything booked to stay in yet though.

~Sugarbowl~

HSC
I'm going up with three other girls from 26th Nov - 3rd Dec, is anyone else going up then? We're staying at Byron Central Apartments :) and my entire year is pretty much coming up that week too - bout 130 girls :)

amy rose

Omg byrons going to be so crowded! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! its going to be the best.....about 20 girls and 20 guys are going up from my school from the 3rd-10th also! C U THERE:)

mstanford

HSC
Damn, our accom for byron has fallen through so me and my mates could very well miss out.
Anyone got any ideas ?

xand

HSC U LATER
HSC
~Sugarbowl~ said:
I'm going up with three other girls from 26th Nov - 3rd Dec, is anyone else going up then? We're staying at Byron Central Apartments :) and my entire year is pretty much coming up that week too - bout 130 girls :)

holy shit dude, me and around 30 of my mates are going the exact same dates, you flying virgin?

whitie

HSC
Anyone looking for a place to party during the 19th November-3rd December, we've got a mates 3 storey house that is next to the beach and a lake/river behind. We are in brunswick heads, about 15 mins north of byron. PM me if interested

Brez

HSC
Byron Bay week 3 (3-10) is gonna go off!!! pretty much half of my grade is gonna be there. I'm staying with 5 other chicks at byron bay beach resort, anyone else staying there? We have many Nuddie runs across the golf course planned :):)

jackal8

HSC
so week three is the most popular?

im class of 06 and me n my mates are going to byron..

anyone got any great value houses for around 10 people (to 17 preferably)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)