Cable Tv (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
im with optus but im thinking of changing to foxtel digital...anyone know anyhting about foxtel digital..if its good or any good features its got..

whats the best cabe tv current available....

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Whats wrong with Optus Digital... I have it in my bedroom and our main living room. It is great. I have every channel except for the movie channels and it is exactly the same as foxtel digital except for the box itself and the package deals.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I found the whole idea of digital retarded.....What wrong with good old analog?? 99% of the features on digital i dont even use and sometimes it just freezes when i am in the middle of watching a program. In regards to optus VS foxtel. I would go for Optus. If you have optus internet, and cable TV, they give you a discount. Last time i check foxtel cost $15 more each month compare to optus.

Pilgrim

HSC
foxtel is mad. and ive heard good things about iq.

and digital isnt retarded. the quality is 100 times better they have more channels and better menu functions. you can program things in to watch easier and you have foxtel boxoffice which saves you going down to the video shop or buying a dvd, you can just watch em at home for 5$ each.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
yeah exactly, digital has far better picture and sound quality, onscreen tv guide (probably the most useful feature) and you can set it to remind you when any program is about to start with the press of just one button

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)