• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

cadets is fucked (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Sit by her every night cadets run, be by her side every time an activity is ran, and dont leave her during camp/ over night activities until you definitely know the cunts gone to sleep also make sure other females are with her during over night activities.

ubernuton

HSC
Sit by her every night cadets run, be by her side every time an activity is ran, and dont leave her during camp/ over night activities until you definitely know the cunts gone to sleep also make sure other females are with her during over night activities.
i am finshing cadets soon because i am turning 20 therefore i can't do that, also it's not only her i am worried about it is every girl to go through cadets.

also what makes you think she's lying or is this something you think of every girl that crys rape?

miaowsha

HSC
ok, i've been in cadets for 6 years.
one girl that is currently in cadets told me that a senior cadet, attempted to rape her and that if another cadet hadn't interrupted she believes he would have raped her. btw she was underage at the time
i only have a short time left in cadets and i want to make sure he doesn't get a chance to do it again, she isn't willing to go forward about it, the staff do know about it and haven't done anything

what can i do?
what should i do?
What you do is follow her wishes. Gently try to get her to report it. Remember, a lot of cases which aren't reported are actually false. How long has she got left in cadets?

miaowsha

HSC
grow some balls, deal with it, and stop making excuses. If you really care about stopping the shit from happening again/protecting the chick, you'll actually do something.
+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i am finshing cadets soon because i am turning 20 therefore i can't do that, also it's not only her i am worried about it is every girl to go through cadets.

also what makes you think she's lying or is this something you think of every girl that crys rape?
Do the other girls know? If they do just make sure they hang near her.

ubernuton

HSC
ok i am now going to open this up more because i have now had another girl tell me this time that she was raped, this time i have a name and the rape did occur, but once againi can't get her to come forward

Firthy

HSC
wow thats huge! i'm only new but i think that is crzy. me in that situation wuld wnt to do sumthin. BUt ur question is hard cos im a girl, i cnt really no wat ur going thru. i wuld confront sumone. or bash the fuck outta the fucker that did it. grrr sum things can make us so angry! hav u any ideas yet.
Oh btw ensure u let the girl no. there is nuthin worse than finding out sum one did sumthing behind ur bak without u knowing. :) xxx

ubernuton

HSC
wow thats huge! i'm only new but i think that is crzy. me in that situation wuld wnt to do sumthin. BUt ur question is hard cos im a girl, i cnt really no wat ur going thru. i wuld confront sumone. or bash the fuck outta the fucker that did it. grrr sum things can make us so angry! hav u any ideas yet.
Oh btw ensure u let the girl no. there is nuthin worse than finding out sum one did sumthing behind ur bak without u knowing. :) xxx
i have had the idea of beating the crap out of infact that was my first thought, but i realise that it would just end up with me in gaol and wouldn't stop him, i wouldn't do anything without consulting her.
i wonder if removing his nuts would stop him

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i have had the idea of beating the crap out of infact that was my first thought, but i realise that it would just end up with me in gaol and wouldn't stop him, i wouldn't do anything without consulting her.
i wonder if removing his nuts would stop him
It would lower his testosterone levels exponentially.

Seriously mate, get the girls to go with you to HQ and file a complaint, this guy is going to keep doing it because he has authority and hasnt been caught yet, and the only way he will be stopped is if someone with more authority stomps his skull in.

Or just send a letter to his parents house.

herps

HSC
ok i am now going to open this up more because i have now had another girl tell me this time that she was raped, this time i have a name and the rape did occur, but once againi can't get her to come forward
MAN! thats heaps serious... im a senior AAFC cadet, and thats the worst thing iv heard in a while about cadets..
basically, i'd be going and filing a police report. and telling them exactly what she's told you, and seeing as its rape.. then im sure that they are going to want to talk to her.. then all you can do is support her and help her open up to the police about it...
but it makes me sick to know that this is happening in the cadet system, unreported. and its giving one of the best youth organisations in australia if not the best.. a bad name....

Lukybear

HSC
If she dosent want to come forward, in reality, nothing can be righteously done. But certainly one may convince her and strip away her doubt for convicting that prick who did it. Relieve her fears, what ever they might be, i.e. cadets shutting down, as you informed us earlier, and tell her that only the guy will be removed, if action within the cadet is achieved etc.

ubernuton

HSC
MAN! thats heaps serious... im a senior AAFC cadet, and thats the worst thing iv heard in a while about cadets..
basically, i'd be going and filing a police report. and telling them exactly what she's told you, and seeing as its rape.. then im sure that they are going to want to talk to her.. then all you can do is support her and help her open up to the police about it...
but it makes me sick to know that this is happening in the cadet system, unreported. and its giving one of the best youth organisations in australia if not the best.. a bad name....
i was informed that they couldn't do anything unless she come forward, it happend to long ago that any evidence would be long gone and what i know is hearsay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)