cadetship(tough pyschometric test drives me NUT!) (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
i'm sure many of u knew what a cadetship is, and i've done my psychometric test ato cadetship yesterday. It was damn hard!!!!!!i've never been feeling so dumb in my life..i was 2 anxious and panic 2 focus which makes me nearly cracked...does any of u have the same experience(formal candicdate selection in a cadetship position)?

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
wow sounds tough!!
i have a cadetship at price waterhouse coopers and i never had to do anything like that
i just had two interviews
apparently i was supposed to do an aptitude test, but i never did! they musta thought i was good!!
anyways, hope u went well. the ato sounds a bit boring tho.....

choc-chip

HSC
anyways, hope u went well. the ato sounds a bit boring tho.....[/QUOTE]
thanx....
i know....but i hav no choice 2 choose my life..*sad*......
so u mean u didn't have any test? i gonna show u how lucky u r...
isn't cadetship should be open fo the high school gradts only? why the hell they are ppl like 30 year old!?
the ability & aptitude test was very time limited and mainly involved with abstract, numerical, clerical, mechanical, perceptual and spatical abilities..those r the stupid questions trying 2 confused u..
they also provide u a case studies and ask u 2 try a report to ur teamleader in regarding to address the issues..it is basically testing ur comunication, verbal, problem solving techniques and skills...
well...i know i wouldn't get the job, anywayz it is invaluable experience tho..
i encourage everyone of u 2 bring up a positive attitude 4 ur job interview, test or watever...they will build up ur job interview in many ways...

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
choc-chip said:
i'm sure many of u knew what a cadetship is, and i've done my psychometric test ato cadetship yesterday. It was damn hard!!!!!!i've never been feeling so dumb in my life..i was 2 anxious and panic 2 focus which makes me nearly cracked...does any of u have the same experience(formal candicdate selection in a cadetship position)?
hey...i was there too..when's ya's??? ekek....i don't think i did tat test wel....(it's hard~~) wel...there's few who look like mid 20zzz...ekek must hav loadzzz of experiencezzz :p

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
PWH and the big 4 companyzzz...send me rejection email somewhere in july i think.....so bad~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)