CADETSHIPS 2012 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lol, seremify007, I have just worked out who you are irl :haha:
/not a stalker I swear
PM me if you think you know who I am. That being said considering I post up details about cadetships, interviews, cars, etc... and they typically are the same topics of conversation I have in real life when people meet me... it's been figured out before by those who meet me and ask "Are you that SUR-EMM-IFF-AYE guy?"

nixon3

HSC
they gave out offers basically straight away

Because at EY they have 3 days, with each of the services (assurance, adv, tax) on each of the days. I also heard offers were given today, for people that went yesterday, so they will be given during the week im guessing

have you gone had your session yet deathless?

Deathless

HSC

Because at EY they have 3 days, with each of the services (assurance, adv, tax) on each of the days. I also heard offers were given today, for people that went yesterday, so they will be given during the week im guessing

yeah. I have. I don't think its split like that. During my session there were assurance, advisory and tax. I didn't hear anyone immediately get offered a place on the day. Do you mean they got the call a day after? That means only yesterday's people were accepted so far...

Reckon I screwed up though :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
when was your interview?

it sounds strange they gave an offer so quickly, because there are still interviews tomorrow...
LOL you can read into it as you like but if you think about it rationally I'm sure you'll figure out why. But then on the other hand it could just be a practical/logistical thing whereby some Partners/interviewers are better at filling in forms quickly to confirm who they want to make an offer to, or simply whether or not they have time/capacity to actually make the congratulatory call.

ozzay

HSC

this. i had my interview today, got a call at around 4 30

Deathless

HSC
LOL you can read into it as you like but if you think about it rationally I'm sure you'll figure out why. But then on the other hand it could just be a practical/logistical thing whereby some Partners/interviewers are better at filling in forms quickly to confirm who they want to make an offer to, or simply whether or not they have time/capacity to actually make the congratulatory call.
Well the only reason I'm saying this is because I heard from someone else who applied for Advisory that there is only one spot available for Advisory (they were told this). So if there's a number cap on advisory, maybe there's a number cap on Assurance as well? If this is the case, I find it strange that they would fill a spot so quickly without seeing other candidates?

ozzay

HSC
Well the only reason I'm saying this is because I heard from someone else who applied for Advisory that there is only one spot available for Advisory (they were told this). So if there's a number cap on advisory, maybe there's a number cap on Assurance as well? If this is the case, I find it strange that they would fill a spot so quickly without seeing other candidates?
im pretty sure the days are roughly split on lines, cause i know all the tax people are going tomorrow, and my mate who was there today for the same thing as me also got a call, so they must have seen most if not all of our line

Deathless

HSC
assurance-financial services haha
and im a bloke
I think I may know who you are...

Are you in high school or uni? haha depending on which, congratulations! you beat the other guy who applied for that!

ozzay

HSC
I think I may know who you are...

Are you in high school or uni? haha depending on which, congratulations! you beat the other guy who applied for that!
high school champ, wasn't one of the uni lads

Deathless

HSC
im pretty sure the days are roughly split on lines, cause i know all the tax people are going tomorrow, and my mate who was there today for the same thing as me also got a call, so they must have seen most if not all of our line
o_O

So quickly contacted! Argh! Now I know I failed :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, don't worry so much if you don't get a call back straight away. Yes some people do get called back immediately after, but not everyone does. This can happen for various reasons (some of which are beyond your control) and hence I wouldn't think too much or read into it.

ozzay

HSC
You fail. There was no other guy doing Assurance (Financial services) besides those two.
what are you talking about, both me and my mate were doing assurance financial services, awkward for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)