Cadetships 2013 thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahawickets

HSC
Well you should have really asked the interviewer when u would hear back. if u didnt it shows that u r not interested in the postition. BUt they said in 5-10 working days
i did ask and they said 5-10 working days- however i know ppl who hav gotten a response...im just asking if theres anyone else in that situation

ellentat

HSC
@blacktown_
im probably in the same boat as you. I did my phone interview and thought it went well. its been 4 days (they said wait 5-10) but everyone seems to have gotten responses.
Same! Will be anxiously waiting for PwC this week.

Glaeder

HSC
Well you should have really asked the interviewer when u would hear back. if u didnt it shows that u r not interested in the postition. BUt they said in 5-10 working days
No it doesn't, firstly the interviewer would in almost every case inform you when you can expect to hear back, second even if you don't ask it doesn't show a lack of interest. You spent and hour or so on the phone with the person, why would anyone even bother with that if they were not interested! And the interviewers know that!

balla13z

HSC
Same position; had interview on Monday for PWC and have not heard back. I was told 5 - 10 working days as well.
And with EY, sat the online test and have not heard back. Do you happen to be a 1st year?

blacktown_

HSC
i'm in year 12.
I guess i didn't make it through to the next round with BDO. because they have the info night on Wednesday. and they should've told us that like 4 days before an event. they can't tell us to go to an event the night before or something...

I would've at least wanted them to email saying i didn't make it through. oh well

crazy_paki123

HSC
^they do email you if u r rejected. I got rejected by BDO, they emailed me

blacktown_

HSC
FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD INTERVIEWS AT ANY BUSINESS:
how long did your interviews go for ?
[for phone and face-to-face]

a phone interview i had before went for 20m
and a fface to face interview before went for 30m

just wondering!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm in year 12.
I guess i didn't make it through to the next round with BDO. because they have the info night on Wednesday. and they should've told us that like 4 days before an event. they can't tell us to go to an event the night before or something...

I would've at least wanted them to email saying i didn't make it through. oh well
Know that f33l mang.

:frown2:

Jinks

HSC
FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD INTERVIEWS AT ANY BUSINESS:
how long did your interviews go for ?
[for phone and face-to-face]

a phone interview i had before went for 20m
and a fface to face interview before went for 30m

just wondering!
Those times sound about right, obviously each interview varies.

ellentat

HSC
Phone with BDO- 25mins, with pwc was about 20mins or just over. Btw, which firms did you have face to face interviews with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)