Cadetships 2013 thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdonallds

HSC
Hi, im applying for the PWC cadetship and in the resume and academic transcript section, it asks for the school certificate results, can we replace that with our latest school reports instead of the school cert? i think the school cert is a bit outdated....and i lost it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, im applying for the PWC cadetship and in the resume and academic transcript section, it asks for the school certificate results, can we replace that with our latest school reports instead of the school cert? i think the school cert is a bit outdated....and i lost it.
You lost your school cert results? Whilst I doubt the actual results matter that much other than it shows you've got a good academic track record, the fact that you've lost your official results leads to a bigger question of whether or not you're well organised- i.e. I'd be prepared to have an answer as to why/how you lost it.

crazy_paki123

HSC
i got my transcript from uni today, but it has no results on it yet, it just says im enrolled into 8 subjects. Shoiuld I still upload that oe should i just put in my HSC results \?

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
Do all PWC candidates have to do SHL testing, it seems they don't even look at the applications before they let you through?

Glaeder

HSC
If you go on the pwc student career Australia page of Facebook and look under posts by others you will see your question answered. For PwC not all applicants get to do the online test there is an initial screening process (idk how it works but I think they take out the applicants that lack certain key words or are enrolled in a uni or course that they might not recruit from, this is just guesswork though).

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
i got my transcript from uni today, but it has no results on it yet, it just says im enrolled into 8 subjects. Shoiuld I still upload that oe should i just put in my HSC results \?
It won't have results unless you've gotten exam results each semester.
As you won't have these by the time of your application, just put your HSC results.

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
If you go on the pwc student career Australia page of Facebook and look under posts by others you will see your question answered. For PwC not all applicants get to do the online test there is an initial screening process (idk how it works but I think they take out the applicants that lack certain key words or are enrolled in a uni or course that they might not recruit from, this is just guesswork though).
thanks I'll have a look

Glaeder

HSC
I'm interested to know if there are any Melbourne peeps here? :)

ellentat

HSC
Nice! Which other firms did you apply for? KPMG has 3 tests and I think PwC only has the numerical test, correct me if I'm wrong.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Guys what do i write for "Please specify your earliest date of availability."? Is it just 2014?

aslhui

HSC
So is grant Thornton and pkf not offering cadetships this yr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)