Cadetships 2018 (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
I'm interested in applying for the TFNSW scholar program when that opens.

Lopo

HSC
I'm interested in applying for the TFNSW scholar program when that opens.
Have you been paying attention to the application openings? It says they open May/June. I'm guessing it's just delayed then?

Kolmias

HSC
Have you been paying attention to the application openings? It says they open May/June. I'm guessing it's just delayed then?
From the website, grad apps are March/April, cadets are May/June (but school leavers can't apply for this as it's penultimate year/final year students only).

Scholar program is supposed to open in May/June but somehow has been pushed back and I got an email saying it's opening in 3 days on the 13th of July.

This is the email I got:

"HI,

Thank you for your interest and registering your interest in the Transport for NSW Talent Programs.

This email is to advise that applications for the Transport for NSW Graduate Program is now live. Applications for the Graduate Programs are open from Friday 15th June – Sunday 8th July 2018.

Applications for the Cadet and Scholar program will be advertised in early July, please look out on the I work for NSW website and don’t miss out!

Please submit your online application on the I work for NSW website. We look forward to seeing your application.

This is a no-reply email, so please do not reply to this email. Thank you

Kind regards,"

Kolmias

HSC
These are the streams for the cadet and scholar programs.

ICT/Information Systems
Surveying
Telecommunications
Business/Management/Human Resources
Finance/Accounting
Engineering (Mechatronic, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental, Civil)
Policy
Marketing /Communications

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Basically like the other cadetships but it has a different name. You work part time during the semester and 35 hours a week during the holidays. You also get your uni fees paid for I think (I'm not 100%, don't quote me on that).

salary is like $45k a year.
Nice. Where at?

Kolmias

HSC
If anyone wants to be added to the messenger chat which I just made for people applying for cadetships, PM me with your facebook name

galaxys2000

HSC
Has anyone got a reply from pitchers yet? It closed on the 6th and none of my friends have gotten a reply besides the confirmation email.

m3medes

HSC
@ Kolmias who for? I have one w/ Accru and had one. (Didn't get through) for UBS.
Anyone trying for BDO?

m3medes

HSC
Which ones have you found hard ? IMHO these ones have been standard. there is a video after this if you make it which i think will be harder (hate seeing myself on video lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)