Cafs IRP (1 Viewer)

sammzab

HSC
Would anyone be able to sen me their survey as I have no idea of what kind of questions to ask.. My topic is 'the impact a physically disabled child has on its family financially and socially.
Thanksss!

iloveneck

HSC
hi, im doing mine on disabilities too!
could you please guide me with some sort of easy hypothesis? x

olivia97

HSC
WHEN I do my IRP, it's going to be a topic surrounding anorexia.
Possibly "The effect of Pro Ana communities on young females".
i think thats a good topic and i was going to do a topic related to pro ana or pro mia because i knew so much about it but how would you not make it personal where people know whats going on????

Kmanolas

HSC
If you have moved from one country to another please fill out the survey below,THIS IS FOR MY HSC THANK YOU :)-https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9CB9CTG

billabong

HSC
Hi I am currently doing my irp. Is there any chance that someone could post theres so i can see the set out and how to obtain a good mark. My topic is "Educational Programs on television enhance the cognitive development of young children"

Kat92

HSC
There is no set way to layout the IRP as each marker's expectations are different. However, underneath resources are a few sample layouts and templates.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

bella786

HSC
hey can i please see your IRP really interested please

lozsarah

HSC
I just started my IRP and I'm doing the immunisation debate but I'm stuck on what questions i could ask and what sub topics to include. Has anyone got any ideas? :O x

Kat92

HSC
I just started my IRP and I'm doing the immunisation debate but I'm stuck on what questions i could ask and what sub topics to include. Has anyone got any ideas? :O x
For your sub topics you would be looking at areas such as Parenting and Caring with focus on the roles of parents and carers on satisfying the needs of the dependant and rights and responsibilities in parenting and caring. That information you can find from page 33 onwards in the CAFS syllabus. :)

amberjbaker

HSC
do you think you would be able to send me your irp? I'm trying to get some examples of irp's that got good marks. would be very helpful and greatly appreciated :)

Kat92

HSC
I just had a quick look unfortunately I no longer have the electronic copy- too long ago.

However, if you have a look at http://mdcccafs.weebly.com/uploads/1/8/0/3/18034369/irp1.pdf you will see what you need to do to address each section (Although the reference list has quite a few errors). Also, in the resources section of this site there are some past examples that are reasonably good to get some ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)