• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CAFS: What influences self-esteem, self-confidence and body image in teenage girls? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqueline-joan

HSC
If any girls would like to put in their say, its apart of one of my assesments in Community and Family Studies and i need to know other girls opinion to have a more ranged outlook on teenage girls.

:)

anything would help.

Friend of Ana

HSC
Other girls' perspectives - definitely. It's often a competition to see who can find the most faults with themselves, as if the most fragile ego makes you the most beautiful girl. The perpetual demand for modesty often begins to erode self-esteem.
Media - though not as explicitly as people think, and definitely not as much as your immediate peers.

P.S. I really hate CAFS!

jacqueline-joan

HSC
Friend of Ana said:
Other girls' perspectives - definitely. It's often a competition to see who can find the most faults with themselves, as if the most fragile ego makes you the most beautiful girl. The perpetual demand for modesty often begins to erode self-esteem.
Media - though not as explicitly as people think, and definitely not as much as your immediate peers.

P.S. I really hate CAFS!

yeah dont worry i hate the subject as well.
we get two teachers for the subject and one is really stupid.
our class of ONLY 3 students fight with her every lesson cuz she has no idea bout the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)