call of duty: modern warfare 2 [video] (1 Viewer)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
I'm first prestige level 34. I cbf reading through the previous 17 pages of this thread so please tell me there are some pc gamers out there that are sick of the lack of dedicated servers?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Mastered every rifle up to Tavor.

The dedicated server debate is a bit iffy, you dont have fuckwits complaining about using GLers, but shit hosts 1 of every 10 games is a bit gay.

I heard they might be implementing MODs, which would mean the need for dedicated servers.

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Hope IW brings them in. Im rank 43 and loving the M16. How do you play prestige mode. Do you have to get invited or something cause i cant see a way to play it.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
m16 w/ grenade launcher and fmj (need extended mags)
aa12 w/ grip and fmj

frag grenades
stun

bling pro
stopping power pro
ninja pro

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
some of you guys are doing it wrong!

Primary: Any high mobility weapon
Secondady: M9 or USP
Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Lightweight
Perk 3: Commando

1: Run towards vulnerable opponent
2: Hit E when close
3: Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for other opponents
4: ???
5: PROFIT!!! Without the Bling too.

someones demonstration: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited:

Roy9

HSC
Just finished the campaign on veteran. It's like 100x easier than what the first MW was

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
My fav gun in the game is the ACR (red dot sight) but since I can't get anymore XP from it, I'm jumping from assault rifle to assault rifle.

Whatever gun I use, my set is generally the same:

Perk 1 - One Man Army Pro
Perk 2 - Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3 - Commando Pro

One Man Army is just such an epic perk. Near a killstreak? Change to a class you made that has hardline and get it with one less kill. Twat with a heartbeat sensor pissing you off? Change to your class that has ninja. Feel like something different? Use your lightweight/marathon/ninja class. Camping? Get out your sniper class. Out of ammo? No worries, in 3 seconds your clip is full again. Need I go on?

The only negative is you can't use a red dot/holographic with a silencer, but I reckon the positives outweigh the negatives.

DeltaNuggin333

HSC
One of my more effective loadouts at the moment:

* TAR-21 + Holographic Sight + Heartbeat Sensor
* Stinger
* 1x Frag Grenade (although I barely use it)
* 2x Flash Grenades (I spam these)
* Bling Pro
* Cold-Blooded (trying to get Pro for this atm)
* Commando Pro

At Lvl 37 I think atm... and I don't think I'm gonna bother with Prestige.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
Martyrdom, best CoD4 3rd perk and MW2 deathstreak, ever.
im glad they removed dedicated server support for MW2, fools ban martyrdom and other hilarious perks and what not and password protect their games in CoD4 but usually doesnt stop me from joining their game.

only idiots with a severe mental handicap that salivate and spew all over their keyboard complain about martyrdom.
its usually not that hard to get past, unless you are a worthless camperfag who happens to be in a confined spot for a whole game.

Just finished the campaign on veteran. It's like 100x easier than what the first MW was
veteran is the best difficulty there is, though i suppose i can let people off on hardened.

regular and recruit difficulty are an absolute joke, i can play entire levels by stabbing every enemy i can reach.

My fav gun in the game is the ACR (red dot sight) but since I can't get anymore XP from it, I'm jumping from assault rifle to assault rifle.

Whatever gun I use, my set is generally the same:

Perk 1 - One Man Army Pro
Perk 2 - Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3 - Commando Pro

One Man Army is just such an epic perk. Near a killstreak? Change to a class you made that has hardline and get it with one less kill. Twat with a heartbeat sensor pissing you off? Change to your class that has ninja. Feel like something different? Use your lightweight/marathon/ninja class. Camping? Get out your sniper class. Out of ammo? No worries, in 3 seconds your clip is full again. Need I go on?

The only negative is you can't use a red dot/holographic with a silencer, but I reckon the positives outweigh the negatives.
finally, someone with brains and another person who uses perks other than bling and stopping power.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
There's a lot of buzz over this game. Shame I don't own a proper gaming console :p... Only got the PSP.

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
old thread revival.

made lvl 60 the other day. Havn't been playing that much.

Finally unlocked the m14 except it was a bit dissapointing - not accurate enough at longer ranges. Be good when i unlock the acog scope.

what does cold blooded pro do, does anyone know?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
old thread revival.

Finally unlocked the m14 except it was a bit dissapointing - not accurate enough at longer ranges. Be good when i unlock the acog scope.

death streaks require 1 less death.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
this game is glitched like fuck.

old thread revival.

Cold-Blooded - The Call of Duty Wiki - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, characters, and more

a 2nd tier perk used by people with at least a slight bit of brain.
pro version is not that useful in free for alls, everyone is fair game.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
old thread revival.

no red name or crosshair. fucking handy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)