calling all student dorm users!!! (1 Viewer)

luxslash89

HSC
i've been living with my uncle & my aunt for a year now, and the relationship is turning shit, we fight and argue all the time. so my uncle and i decided that it's time that i moved out, and i was thinking staying in the UTS dorm would be the best choice for me (im a UTS student starting nex week). BUT unfortunately, i've looked at the UTS dorm website, and it says that there r no more intakes for the autumn semester as all residences hav reached their capacity. so im fustrated, and i really need to get the fck out of here, so i was wondering wat other choices i hav. recommendations would be really gud :apig:

Last edited:

piitb

HSC
u wont get a dorm room anywhere. its way too late. new students had to apply usually 1 week after main round offers and returning students had to apply sometime last year.

u just try newspaper for shared accomodation. or walk the street and see the fliers for room for rent

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
maybe uts has a student accomodation service that you can use to search for shared room listings. Its too late to apply for a dorm now. Try applying towards the end of semester 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)