Campus Card Debit MasterCard: (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
This campus card looks to be a blessing. I've got a few hundred dollars in a bank account that is sitting untouched simply because a few months ago I lost my card, forgot my pin, and don't have a permanent address to get a new card...

I can still log into my old account since my password is different to my pin, and i'm trying to transfer all of my money onto my campus card.

Is that possible?

The website links me to this: https://commbank.the-payments-place...acquarie/Downloads/AuthorizationAgreement.pdf and something called 'Bpay'

Anyone know how I am supposed to do this?

Thanks.

rayy_bann

HSC
Hey! I don't know the answer to your question, but if I find out, I'll be sure to answer it!

For the moment, I cannot activate my card. There seems to be a problem regardless of going to the right sites and putting in the right numbers/details. Did you activate yours?

Salliea

HSC
For the moment, I cannot activate my card. There seems to be a problem regardless of going to the right sites and putting in the right numbers/details. Did you activate yours?
I managed to activate mine with no problems :\ I just followed the brochure they gave me.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Still waiting for mine. Has anybody received theirs in the mail yet? (New students get them on campus)

FTW

HSC
Still waiting for mine. Has anybody received theirs in the mail yet? (New students get them on campus)
It was raining on my enrollment day and it was raining so I couldn't be bothered walking in the rain to get my card... looks like I'm going back to get it. That's what I get for being lazy.

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey! I don't know the answer to your question, but if I find out, I'll be sure to answer it!

http://mq.edu.au/campuscard

Look under 'Activating Card'. And Thanks! :)

Salliea

HSC
EH?! :eek2:
So its the same photo every single year?! =__=;; :uhoh:
That...kinda sucks...

BlazeR93

HSC
Has anyone recharged their card through the recharge kiosk at the library? If so, how long does it take for funds to appear on the card?

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
I find it disappointing how they've introduced these new campus cards. A great way to encourage international students to spend more money. Most people should already have a credit/debit card.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Can't really see myself using it to be honest. If I wanted that pay swipe thing I would have asked my bank to send me the appropriate card.

Fake-Name

HSC
Has anyone recharged their card through the recharge kiosk at the library? If so, how long does it take for funds to appear on the card?
Hey where exactly is the machine? Is it on the ground floor of the library?

And how does it work? Do you put actual cash into the machine?

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey where exactly is the machine? Is it on the ground floor of the library?

And how does it work? Do you put actual cash into the machine?
There should be one near one of the printers...

And yes you just put in cash into the machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)