Can anyone help so confused!? (1 Viewer)

Nickstar

HSC
Okay i'm kinda worrying/confused.. My careers adviser has told me 1000 million times that I do not have to do my Information Technology exam because only one of my marks out of I.T and Hospitality will count.. and thats whatever is the highest. So i decided to just do hospo and not I.T. I understand that with the subjects I have I can not get a UAI.. However I dont remember signing a note as to whether I was doing the I.T exam but if I do not turn up I am guessing they will have a paper for me there and was wondering what will happen if I dont turn up. Do they expect that some will not do the exam due to the same reason as me?

My Subjects are

Hospitality
Information Technology
Business Studies
Society and Culture
Standard English

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Um, your subjects only add up to 10 units.

You will most certainly have to do your hospitality exam.

And if you're listed for it, you'll still have to do it, otherwise they'll screw your hSC up.

Your careers adviser is a tard.

Unless you forgot a subject on your list, which case you vould probably drop the effort on IT, BUT YOU MUST DO THE EXAM

Nickstar

HSC
Thanks for that so your saying if I sit the following subjects I will get my HSC...?

Business studies
Hospitality
English Standard
Society and Culture

thanks..XoXo

Nickstar

HSC
Okay yeh so yes or no.. ahh theres only one person here who sounds like they kno wat they are talking about so I only want that person to answer... this is my HSC here peoples please dont just "GUESS"...

Thanks anyhow

Nickstar

HSC
alrite thanks heaps...I'd been told i was eligable heaps of times but its like scary and all if u kno wat i mean being told by others that i'm not.. I have completed both of my TVET courses and done all the competencies well and all... so yeh.. i'm just going to take ur word for it.. and my careers advisers and stop listening to others lol...

I CAN GET MY HSC ALL U IDIOTS! LoL even if i dont do my I.T exam

thanks heaps..

loolee

HSC
Nickstar said:
Okay i'm kinda worrying/confused.. My careers adviser has told me 1000 million times that I do not have to do my Information Technology exam because only one of my marks out of I.T and Hospitality will count.. and thats whatever is the highest. So i decided to just do hospo and not I.T. I understand that with the subjects I have I can not get a UAI.. However I dont remember signing a note as to whether I was doing the I.T exam but if I do not turn up I am guessing they will have a paper for me there and was wondering what will happen if I dont turn up. Do they expect that some will not do the exam due to the same reason as me?

My Subjects are

Hospitality
Information Technology
Business Studies
Society and Culture
Standard English

My friend didn't turn up for physics exam last Friday. Her name was on the table and she was the one who smart people. Everyone was asking her where was she, and one of her friend said she decided drop physics. So I guess if u want to drop I.T, u can just don't attend the exam....it's up to u but if u do both IT and hospo at least u hav back up.

Nickstar

HSC
Okay we have just established that by not going to the exam does not mean i am "DROPPING IT"... it just means that it will not be counted for my hsc marks but i will still be able to get my hsc as only one of the exams counts and that exam is hospitality... So therefore i am not "dropping it" I am jsut choosing to not attend the exam and I will recieve my certificate 2 still.. your friend is just silly for not turning up.. that subject is a hsc subject therefore she should have turned up unles she had enough units to cover her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)