Can i change my course preference now..?? (1 Viewer)

akim93

HSC
How do i change my course preference..i got lower uai :(
where do i go??
i went to UAC online thing..and i edited it..but it seems weird..would UAC notice the changes i made online?? plz help

and another question
if i'm like 4 marks below the required ATAR course do i have 0% chance of getting in??

sorry for the noob question but somebody plz help me thanks!

alex09hsc

HSC
LOL yeah you can change it

~depends~ was towards the 4 points lower than required

AndrewCase1337

HSC
I wouldn't be so quick to the mark to change your preference. At UTS for example, I have a friend who knows quite a few people last year who got in that were 5 points below the cut off, yet people who were only like 3 or 2 points below changed preferences and could of gotten into that course.

Im just saying, keep your 1st preference your first, and switch around your 2nd and third if they are not what you really want.

gniz

HSC
Yes you can still change your course preferences via the UAC website.

In response to your statement about being 4 points lower, it depends on how many people are wanting to get into that same course and how many they're willing to offer. Keep your first preference though, if that's what you really want to do. I have 2 friends who got ATARs of around 76-79 and UTS offered them engineering places already (the cutoff for engineering is 86.5).

With that being said, try get into contact with the university and ask, I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
How do i change my course preference..i got lower uai :(
where do i go??
i went to UAC online thing..and i edited it..but it seems weird..would UAC notice the changes i made online?? plz help

and another question
if i'm like 4 marks below the required ATAR course do i have 0% chance of getting in??

sorry for the noob question but somebody plz help me thanks!
Have you checked if you qualify for a bonus points scheme of some sort? (And as mentioned, keep your 1st preference as your first preference - just make sure you have some backup preferences that you're sure you can get into.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)