Can I change timetable after enrolment? (1 Viewer)

noctua

HSC
I've already enrolled to Actl/Comm in UNSW. But can I still change my timetable?
When I go to myUNSW, I only get options to drop or swap courses, I don't know how to change timetables?

VBN2470

HSC
Uni Grad
I've already enrolled to Actl/Comm in UNSW. But can I still change my timetable?
When I go to myUNSW, I only get options to drop or swap courses, I don't know how to change timetables?
Yes, you can still change your timetable, SWAP means that you want to change you lecture/tutorial times whilst still being enrolled in the course, whereas DROP is used to disenroll from a course completely and change to another course if you wish.

noctua

HSC
Yes, you can still change your timetable, SWAP means that you want to change you lecture/tutorial times whilst still being enrolled in the course, whereas DROP is used to disenroll from a course completely and change to another course if you wish.
Thanks, also just wondering if user ID is the same as account ID found in Identity manager? Because I can't sign onto myUNSW.

D94

HSC
N/A
z1234567 (obv. change it to your actual student number)

StrangeBacon

HSC
Thanks, also just wondering if user ID is the same as account ID found in Identity manager? Because I can't sign onto myUNSW.
I think you have to use your zPass after the first time not your UniPass

MiseryParade

HSC
You sign onto myUNSW with Unipass if you're not enrolled in anything, and sign on with zPass if you're enrolled in anything.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you can, but keep in mind all the good times will be chosen if you change later.

brad1

HSC
N/A
What does it mean if the website doesn't list any 1917 lectures? If they were full, wouldn't they say that in red?

Can't enroll without picking the lectures either, I guess I need to send an email.

Last edited:
HSC
it could be because of filter results where it doesn't show the full classes. because i enrolled late, i thought there were still many classes but when i wanted to filter out monday so i can have a day off, i saw that my results doesn't show the full classes and many were red and closed.

brad1

HSC
N/A
I didn't mess with any filters, but the lecture shows up now after removing the subject and adding it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)