• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can I finish strong? :( (1 Viewer)

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
My marks have really dropped this year, I use to be first in atleast 3 subjects, now I'm only first in one, which is ancient......pffft

Advanced Eng - 80 (6)
Math 2U - 40 (20 or something)
Econ - 68 (6)
Business - 69 (7)
Ancient His. - 75 (1)
Ext. History - 33 (3)

Those are my half yearly marks and cummulative ranks. Those aren't my overall marks including all assessments. So if I do 'really' well in the trials and then HSC and upcoming assessments, what's the highest possible ATAR I can achieve, the absolute best? Cause these marks don't reflect my potential power.

A prediction would be much appreciated :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Your still doing quite well. Roughly where is your school ranked?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you picked up your game a bit I'd still say you could get UAI 90+. I don't know how that would convert to ATAR; because I haven't looked at the conversion system.

shady145

Banned
HSC
i suppose the highest possible ATAR could still be 99.95
its up to u, are u willing to put large hours in to go good? motivation? etc etc

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
My marks have really dropped this year, I use to be first in atleast 3 subjects, now I'm only first in one, which is ancient......pffft

Advanced Eng - 80 (6)
Econ - 68 (6)
Business - 69 (7)
Ancient His. - 75 (1)
Ext. History - 33 (3)

Those are my half yearly marks and cummulative ranks. Those aren't my overall marks including all assessments. So if I do 'really' well in the trials and then HSC and upcoming assessments, what's the highest possible ATAR I can achieve, the absolute best? Cause these marks don't reflect my potential power.

dude try this website, u'll probably get a UAI >70

UAI Calculator & ATAR Calculator

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
Hmmmm I didn't think I'd be able to get 90+ because wouldn't these shit marks bring my shit down heaps?!?!? heaps and heaps

I don't understand the uai system thing....

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Your school marks does not equal to your HSC marks. For one, your school may set their tests much harder or much easier than what is average. What is important is your rank, which will determine the School Mark you will receive.

maths94

HSC

Advanced Eng - 80 (6)
Econ - 68 (6)
Business - 69 (7)
Ancient His. - 75 (1)
Ext. History - 33 (3)

We are not psychics to tell you what your ATAR mark will be. Just whatever you have been doing before that has let your marks down stop it, or just study much more than before. I pressume you can do better and your ATAR is going to be 80+ an EXACT ATAR is quite impossible to tell, even if you use SAM.

Last edited:

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
Is an ATAR above 90 still possible?

and i know i have to work and everything, but yeah is it possible..1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)