Can i get a 90 ATAR? (1 Viewer)

moimoi379

HSC
N/A
Hi!
I'm aiming to get an ATAR of 90 so I can get into a double degree of law/international relations at canberra university.
I am in year 11 and will be doing these subjects for my hsc:

*Adv. English
*Ext. English
*General maths
*Modern History
*Business Studies
*1U religion (compulsory)

I am an above average student and normally get 90% and above in all subjects except maths. I got 70% in the last maths exam. The majority of my classes are filled with high achievers with a few bludgers here and there. Is it possible for me to get an ATAR of 90? I realise I need to pick up my game in maths, I'm not overly concerned with it but I have been told that the subjects i chose don't scale too well. Is this true? Some help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

HSC
don't worry about the scaling, 90 is easy with most subjects, and your subjects are fine!

Hypem

HSC
In those subjects you'll need to get around these raw marks for a 90 ATAR (in your final HSC exams; internals/ranks can be a bit sketchy):

Advanced English: 70%
Extension English: 68%
General Mathematics: 82%
Modern History: 80%
Business Studies: 77%
SOR I: 82%

Mrkingofstuff

HSC
In those subjects you'll need to get around these raw marks for a 90 ATAR (in your final HSC exams; internals/ranks can be a bit sketchy):

Advanced English: 70%
Extension English: 68%
General Mathematics: 82%
Modern History: 80%
Business Studies: 77%
SOR I: 82%
Is this accurate? I am personally worried about my goal of 90-95 but I am sitting on overall better marks than what you have stated. I guess it gives me reason to worry less.

enoilgam

HSC
Is this accurate? I am personally worried about my goal of 90-95 but I am sitting on overall better marks than what you have stated. I guess it gives me reason to worry less.
Those are raw marks only, but from a quick glance that would probably be ball park around 90.

Hypem

HSC
I used the Matrix reverse ATAR calculator and the Raw Mark Database 2.0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)