Can I get into Macq Law (1 Viewer)

srsly_br0

HSC
N/A
If I got an atar of 93 am I able to get into Macquarie double degree law?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
New students (commencing their studies at Macquarie in 2016) who have been admitted to a non-law degree at Macquarie University can apply for admission to the Pre-Law Pathway prior to their first session of studies if they meet the following criteria:

completed their HSC in 2015
accepted an approved single degree (such as B.Arts/B.Commerce/B.Science /B.SocSci, or Psychology) at Macquarie
attained an ATAR of 93+ (Minimum ATAR to be established each year). Bonus points can contribute towards this ATAR requirement.
Admission to the Pre-Law Pathway allows students in a Macquarie non-law degree to undertake introductory law units as a pathway to the Bachelor of Laws. Students can attempt the four Units usually taken by Macquarie law students in their first year: LAW115, LAWS104, LAWS108 and LAW109.

Students apply directly to Macquarie Law School. Applications open in January 2016.

srsly_br0

HSC
N/A
Bump.

I'm a gap year student so I completed the HSC last year. Therefore I won't be able to apply for that path.

Am I still able to get in? Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Bump.

I'm a gap year student so I completed the HSC last year. Therefore I won't be able to apply for that path.

Am I still able to get in? Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
Ring the uni?

srsly_br0

HSC
N/A
For anyone wondering if it's possible...
I got in. However it was during the 2nd round offers.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I got into mq uni law this year (2015) having finished HS in 2013 with an ATAR of 91.90. Your chances are pretty high if I got in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)