HSC
hey........ i go to a school ranked in the 400's and can i get a uai of 98+

these are my ranks and marks

physics: mark 22/100...............rank 16/17
maths general 35/100.............rank 67/90
software and design 45/100 ... rank 5/6
english std 17/100....................rank 78/80
IT 55/100..................................rank 3/17

my IT rank is preety good,,,,,,,,,,,is there hope? i want to do aero space engineering and USYD or UNSW

Last edited:

itachi-kun

HSC
Even if you went to james ruse and got those marks and ranks i dont think you can get 98.. maybe in the 90's but i doubt u get 98

ravneel

HSC
yeah i am srs.............i havnt slept for 4 days....i thinks its acheavable.........plz be frank with me

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
listen man......hit the reality point........im not trying to put u down........but there is no way in hell u will get 98.............like no way.......its harsh but its reality.......im going like 10 times better then u and im aiming for in the 80's. but if u can stay awake for 3 weeks straight then god knows but even then.......it will take a miricle.......

itachi-kun

HSC
Nicely said slick star.... dont get your hopes down... try your best and you could get in the 70s

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^What everyone else said. You would need at least a good 90-ish average (in high scaling subjects, which you clearly don't have), AND your school's performance is obviously left wanting. It'd be impossible, really. Just try your best, but a UAI of 98 would really be out of the question, especially seeing as you don't even come first and aren't free to score the highest external mark possible as both exam and moderated assessment mark.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
look ...........god will need to help u..........pray as much as u can.......miricles are possible in the 21st century whre science conquers all..but dont give up........u cannot achive 98......but u can get 55-60...

dont be sad about my comments..........its the absalute truth

itachi-kun

HSC
By creating this thread.... and looking at your marks and rank... it makes people question if you are serious..... and in reply to that... you say you are... it makes you look like someone that has downsymdrome...

If you were seriously wanting a uai of 98 you should had seriously studied your arse off from the begining of year 11.. considering your going to a school ranked in the 400...

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
wtf.......i am not questioning him if he is srs or not.......i no that he isnt........like mate.......be fair dinkum........aim high, but aim as high as u can achieve..........there are limitations where u can prosper...............but ur limits are far beyond of wat u can achieve........life has challenges........and this challenge my friend for u will never be met........

u need a miracle..........u need inspiration......and most of all...........u need to somehow hack into the BOS and change ur ranks

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
wtf.......i am not questioning him if he is srs or not.......i no that he isnt........like mate.......be fair dinkum........aim high, but aim as high as u can achieve..........there are limitations where u can prosper...............but ur limits are far beyond of wat u can achieve........life has challenges........and this challenge my friend for u will never be met........

u need a miracle..........u need inspiration......and most of all...........u need to somehow hack into the BOS and change ur ranks
stop fucking posting.
you post the same sort of shit in every single "UAI predictions" thread.
You're not the only one who knows how to curse. Just fuck off.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
stop fucking posting.
you post the same sort of shit in every single "UAI predictions" thread.
You're not the only one who knows how to curse. Just fuck off.
lsiten...............y dont u give ur fucekn UAI prediction huh? u tell me wat u think he will get u preety bitch

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
This thread makes me queazy.
It makes me a bit sick to be honest. If s/he's joking, it's a crap and distasteful joke. If s/he's serious, they've just realised their dream is dashed, cause there's no hope for 98. or even 80 for that matter... :(

gona.get.UAI.99

HSC
N/A
HAHAHHAHAHA is this a joke mate? i got to james ruse high, i study like 25 hours in a day i do 4 unit maths and i got 97 out of 100 and im comming 24th...........nearly every1 is gettting 100's or 99's........i do english 4 unit and im comming 12 with 97...........and im trying to get 99...........are u fucekn insane............ i got 100 for phyiscs and chem...........there is no hope mate................plz dont discrace urslef anmore..............u wont come near close as the dumb ppl do to get 80.

shame on u

ur family

and this generation

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
lsiten...............y dont u give ur fucekn UAI prediction huh? u tell me wat u think he will get u preety bitch
I admit he/she won't be able to get a uai of 98.

I'm not telling you off for being honest :)
It's more about what you post in general.
you're always trying to start up fights.

k I think I should mind my own business :S

ane_st

HSC
ravneel said:
hey........ i go to a school ranked in the 400's and can i get a uai of 98+

these are my ranks and marks

physics: mark 22/100...............rank 16/17
maths general 35/100.............rank 67/90
software and design 45/100 ... rank 5/6
english std 17/100....................rank 78/80
IT 55/100..................................rank 3/17
Are you serious????? Dude to get 98 you have to be in the top 2% of your grade and blah blah blah.... Your marks are a band 1 and you ranks are in the bottom 5%..... You are serious right???? Like seriously thinking you will get 98???? All i can say is you wont.... And im no expert... Maybe your special enough not to get your UAI :) :)

Im not being rude but you are serious....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)