Can I have some words of encouragement to reconcile with a girl I like? (1 Viewer)

boredasf

HSC
N/A
4 years ago, I moved schools. She was essentially one of the first few people I met then. After months of spending time together, I realised that she held affections for me. I really didn't act on it then because I didn't know how to respond and I was kind of a pussy. In year 10, I asked her out in person but she was embarrassed and told me she would think about it. We essentially grew distant then. A month progressed and finally she approached me endeavouring to start a conversation but I was way butthurt and refused. There were also other mutliple instances of this throughout the years and this has resulted in a distance between us. It's now year 12 and I have a term left before we part ways forever. I deeply regret my past and feel like it needs to be resolved. I don't know how she feels about me now, but I know I have a chance and the only thing stopping me is myself. The thing is I just never find any opportunities. She's always around people and I would rather it be private.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You can do it! Yes you can. If you can't do it then who actually can?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Think about this question long and hard to yourself. Is she worth it?

Talk to her in private about it after HSC or something (maybe ask to meet up with her via text or whatever for a friendly chat and if you feel you want to tell her, then tell her).

Don't necessarily have to make it a date to tell her how you feel. You could tell her how you feel, then maybe consider dating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)