Can I still get into my course? (1 Viewer)

mcapuano

HSC
Really want to do B Psychology @ USYD [97 ATAR] but with my HSC results looks like I might miss out by 0.8 points [got 96.2]

English Advanced: 92
Economics: 84
Legal studies: 91
Business studies: 89
Society and Culture: 96

Last edited:

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Really want to do B Psychology @ USYD [97 ATAR] but with my HSC results looks like I might miss out by one or two points :[

English Advanced: 92
Economics: 84
Legal studies: 91
Business studies: 89
Society and Culture: 96

Atar calculators say 95.7-8, if these subjects scale well can I still scrape that 97 to get into my course?? Is there hope??
We'll see dear

there's just over 5 hours left

matrix said 95.55

hopefully you reach your aim though :)

HSC
Have you checked the flexible entry scheme for your course? I think you can make it with the band 6 in english because english is usually the subject required.

mcapuano

HSC
Have you checked the flexible entry scheme for your course? I think you can make it with the band 6 in english because english is usually the subject required.
nope, B Psych at USYD isnt on the flexible entry scheme :[ no bonus points for me at UNSW either, psych courses just dont get em for some reason

HSC
nope, B Psych at USYD isnt on the flexible entry scheme :[ no bonus points for me at UNSW either, psych courses just dont get em for some reason
Wow that really sucks. Have you thought about Macquarie Psych? You can do B Psychological Science at UNSW which is 87 and perhaps transfer.

mcapuano

HSC
Wow that really sucks. Have you thought about Macquarie Psych? You can do B Psychological Science at UNSW which is 87 and perhaps transfer.
i've thought about transferring, probably gonna just do advanced science at USYD [95] majoring in psychology and then transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)