Can ne1 give me advice on chem? (1 Viewer)

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
i have my chem. 1/2 yearly exam tomorrow so does ne1 have ne advice on chem. its on the production of materials and the acidic environment. thanx

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Your chem teacher is likely to base it on the syllabus for the 2 modules, make sure you know the info for each dotpoint including the ones on the right hand column. Whenever you get a chance in a question, use equations to help support your answers. Bring a calculator for the calculation questions. Good luck with your exam too. ;)

Dragie

HSC
I had my half yearly's for chem today and if it helps...
we were being tested on acid-base titration, properties of acids/bases, esters, polymers and monomers and radioisotopes used in medicine/industry - those were the main questions. It was quite basic and straight from the syllabus so you could try just making notes on the dot points - it helped me heaps! :)

Oh and some oxidation/reduction reactions and galvanic cells.

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
cool thanks! sry i couldn't reply yesterday, i could only read them and i had to get off the net! i just had my chem exam 1/2 an hour ago and i think i did pretty well. i'm coming second in my course @ school now and i'm trying to keep that position. thanx pplz!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)