Can someone be my mentor? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainmepink

HSC
hello, i'm looking for a UAI of 98+ and i need a really hardcore mentor to help me achieve this. i want someone who is

- mean and ferocious
- will scream at me and tell me to do work
- has a good uai themself
- right now i'm probably looking at 95 uai

if you sign on to be my mentor and if i achieve this 98+, you will feel like your life has direction in it, i swear you will.

fuck.

pm me i need this.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Ok...
Some may find this as a joke.
For a start, im not criticzing you but those who get high uais are self-motivated and self learners and self starters.
Get a studdy buddy or something who'll motivate you and you two can learn together. Find a friend.

Woots

HSC
i agree with Sparcod, you dont need someone who will yell and scream at you. you need a friend who will help you concentrate and study, wont let you get distracted and who will be firm(not yell at your face)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree also with Sparcod, although in theory your idea is great someone who is striving for a high UAI should really be already self-motivated enough. Like others have said your best bet would be someone that knows you and can be in your face not someone on the Internet that you can turn off i.e. family member or close friend. Also studying with a buddy can help as you can test yourself and throw ideas around.

EDIT:But then again at least like WithoutWings said you have found your motivation whatever works and gets you through the HSC with the marks you want is always a good thing.

Last edited:

joesmith1975

In front on my computer not doing I should be doin
HSC
Without Wings said:
I disagree with all the above comments.

This is an incorrect assumption. There are people who get high UAIs who are extrinsically motivated as opposed to entirely instrisic as your comment assumes.

Just because someone has a different learning and motivation style doesn't mean they can't get a high UAI. If this is a motivation style that works for the thread starter then she should go for it - at least she knows what motivates her most effectively.
i Disagree with you :p

Got to be self - motivated

vojnik

HSC
Yeah there's nothing better than getting a 98 UAI then wasting money on uni courses because you failed first year.

Lern2selfMotivate, you noob. A 98 uai doesnt mean shit, pussy.

stainmepink

HSC
joesmith1975 said:
right on brother lol :p u pussy ass noob :p:p:p:p:p:p

what in sweet hell are you talking about. theres no way i will fail first year uni you asshole, firstly i'm not totally incompetent and secondly you're an assfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)