CAN someone help me out hereee~~NEEDING ENG tutor! (1 Viewer)

destin_n

HSC
hi~guys~
could anyone recommend some excellent english tutors? whether it be private or group session, as long as it's good:D
if U've personally being to any private tutor that u found useful~~please PM me~~or post it here
:DI am in desperate need for an english tutor~ please help me out~~

really really appreciate it!!

tigerian

HSC
N/A
what suburb are you in ? I might see if im interested as an English teacher

meeyi

HSC
Uni Grad
I am an experienced english tutor (4-5years experience) and have lots of resources. I am currently studying combined Law/International Studies and I would love to help you with your english. Email me if interested: aimee.my.yi@gmail.com

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Where do you live? It's hard to recommend a service if we don't know that. I do online tutoring (and face to face, but I'm located in Newcastle). My online service is quite effective for most people. It involves assignment help, essay editing and extensive feedback, help with related and prescribed text analysis, help deciphering questions and planning responses etc. I have worked as a tutor at a local Senior high school, have worked for about six years as a private tutor/editor and about four years as a tutor at a tutoring centre in Hamilton (where I have also been Assistant Manager for almost two years). I have also been brought in to mentor Extension 2 English students on a number of occasions at the same Senior high school I mentioned previously. I'm very good with preparing my students for the HSC, and I always give my HSC students priority.

However, if you are interested in face-to-face tutoring and you do not live around this area, please PM me to let me know your general location so that I can see if I can recommend anyone else. I know some very good tutors around Sydney and surrounding suburbs and I am happy to recommend them :)

fifi89

HSC
Hi there,

I have over 6 years of experience tutoring English from Standard right through to Extension II. I completed 4 unit English in my 2007 HSC and obtained very high marks. I am also an experienced university teacher and marker and a byline writer for the Australian Journal of Dementia Care. My rates are very affordable and I am located in the Hurstville area. I also do a lot of online tutoring and personalised workshops for HSC students. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me at fionacalverttutoring@hotmail.com :)

Fiona.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)