Can someone help me with my Economics assignment? (1 Viewer)

lavagirl

HSC
My teacher is one of those teachers with a "different" teaching style and rekons it's the best for everyone. But when I ask her to help, she makes me read the criteria sheet which I have but I want to know if I satisfied her. And she thinks if she tells me, she will be giving me the answer. She does NOT help me with any questions at all. So could someone help.

Q2) Define the labour outcome selected (one selected from the differences in income from work and one from the labour market trends):
This is what it says on the Criteria sheet: "To get 5 Marks - Clearly states the meaning and identifies essential qualities of the two selected labour market outcomes."

The outcomes I've chosen are "[FONT=&quot]Wage outcomes according to Occupation and Age" and "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Labour market trends according to Unemployment"

I don't know what to write for Unemployment but here's what I got for the first part..

[/FONT] a)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Wage outcomes according to Occupation and Age refers to the average weekly earnings (AWE) made by the different type of occupational groups and distribution of age groups. Occupational groups include factors such as managers, professionals, technicians and trades workers, community and personal service workers, sales workers, machinery operators and drivers and labourers. The higher the qualifications, education and training one has will depend on how much they earn depending on which occupational group he/she is in. An adult is likely to earn more income than a younger person because of their former experience and qualification. But not in all cases does this occur, as skills in the short supply such as technicians and service workers will influence higher earnings disregarding the age group the worker is in.

Could someone tell me what I need to improve on.. or.. like help me with what to write for Unemployment cos I don't even know if I'm answering it correctly.. :(

c

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My teacher is one of those teachers with a "different" teaching style and rekons it's the best for everyone. But when I ask her to help, she makes me read the criteria sheet which I have but I want to know if I satisfied her. And she thinks if she tells me, she will be giving me the answer. She does NOT help me with any questions at all. So could someone help.

Q2) Define the labour outcome selected (one selected from the differences in income from work and one from the labour market trends):
This is what it says on the Criteria sheet: "To get 5 Marks - Clearly states the meaning and identifies essential qualities of the two selected labour market outcomes."

The outcomes I've chosen are "[FONT=&quot]Wage outcomes according to Occupation and Age" and "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Labour market trends according to Unemployment"

I don't know what to write for Unemployment but here's what I got for the first part..

[/FONT] a)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Wage outcomes according to Occupation and Age refers to the average weekly earnings (AWE) made by the different type of occupational groups and distribution of age groups. Occupational groups include factors such as managers, professionals, technicians and trades workers, community and personal service workers, sales workers, machinery operators and drivers and labourers. The higher the qualifications, education and training one has will depend on how much they earn depending on which occupational group he/she is in. An adult is likely to earn more income than a younger person because of their former experience and qualification. But not in all cases does this occur, as skills in the short supply such as technicians and service workers will influence higher earnings disregarding the age group the worker is in.

Could someone tell me what I need to improve on.. or.. like help me with what to write for Unemployment cos I don't even know if I'm answering it correctly.. :(

c
You phrased the question a bit badly, so which outcomes can you choose from??

lavagirl

HSC
What do you mean I phrased the q abit badly? :S

And umm, you have to choose two. One from each heading: Differences in Incomes From Work and Labour Market Trends..
Differences in Incomes from Work includes:
-Wage outcomes according to Gender
- Wage outcomes according to age and occupation
-Wage outcomes accoding to Income Groups
-Wage outcomes according to cultural backgrounds

Labour Market Trends include:
- Unemployment
- Part Time Work
- Casualisation of Work
- Outsourcing
- Individual contracts
- Sub contracting

and that's what you can choose from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)