Can they assess us on time payments in extension 1? (1 Viewer)

Skuxxgolfer

HSC
N/A
The extension 1 exam generally tends to include one question which involves a harder application of 2 unit knowledge, (ie 2018's last question), so i was wondering whether they could ask us a question on time payments or any other financial topic for that matter.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
The extension 1 exam generally tends to include one question which involves a harder application of 2 unit knowledge, (ie 2018's last question), so i was wondering whether they could ask us a question on time payments or any other financial topic for that matter.
Theoretically they could but I think I've only ever seen it happen once or twice so it's extremely rare. They have better things they can ask.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Yes everything in 2u is definitely in scope for the ext1 exam.

gg if they do cover that in the exam lol

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Technically they can but it hasn't happened for so many years that you may as well leave it out and just accept your fate if one does appear.

If I were a student, I wouldn't even bother. They did it twice or so in the history of the syllabus (old one). This was when it was out of 84 marks. Now that it's out of 70 marks, they have even less of a reason to assess 2 unit material in an Extension paper.

Time&moretime

HSC
Technically they can but it hasn't happened for so many years that you may as well leave it out and just accept your fate if one does appear.

If I were a student, I wouldn't even bother. They did it twice or so in the history of the syllabus (old one). This was when it was out of 84 marks. Now that it's out of 70 marks, they have even less of a reason to assess 2 unit material in an Extension paper.
Hello, would you be so kind as to make predictions for the coming MX1 paper coming up this Monday? Any words of wisdom?

Skuxxgolfer

HSC
N/A
Another question: Can we use implicit differentiation in extension 1, without being penalised?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Another question: Can we use implicit differentiation in extension 1, without being penalised?
Of course you can. Although you most likely won't need to. As said before the questions are designed so the best way to do them is the way that's been taught.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)