can u like/love someone over the net? (1 Viewer)

can you love or like someone over the net?

• yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • no

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jordankuai22

HSC
Charity F said:
no. you can't love someone over the net.

crush, yes.

lol a friend of a friend was basically the equivalent of dating over the net, they were talking really deep blahblah, and then they sent photos of each over and lol, the guy was deemed 'too ugly' for her. wth.
you can,

but rest assured you are always falling in 'love' with a 45-50 year old MAN.

conics2008

HSC
fuck your sad.. get a g/f or b/f you idiot.. there are pedo's, child rapist and book rapist out there.. are you fcked in the head.. and everyone is sad here.. fck me in the EAR... far out internet dating is SADDD.. meet some REAL pussy.. you pussy!

Sonata

HSC
probably a trap, so watch hu u like/love over the net

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
conics2008 said:
fuck your sad.. get a g/f or b/f you idiot.. there are pedo's, child rapist and book rapist out there.. are you fcked in the head.. and everyone is sad here.. fck me in the EAR... far out internet dating is SADDD.. meet some REAL pussy.. you pussy!
lol

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
JKhoury said:
You can't communicate as effectively through mere text as you would by engaging in a verbal conversation. I think 'falling in love' with somebody over the internet without actually speaking to them is extremely foolish and probably a sign of desperation.

You also have the possibility that the person may in actual fact be a 70 year old member of the opposite sex.
mmmhmm.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
JKhoury said:
You also have the possibility that the person may in actual fact be a 70 year old member of the opposite sex.
Only if you're a complete fucking idiot in which case I suppose you couldn't communicate very well through text in the first place.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Only if you're a complete fucking idiot in which case I suppose you couldn't communicate very well through text in the first place.
well , everyone knows you are 70 :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
crush y
love n

Probably. But there are very few rules for how one must fall in love.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Perhaps. You do however, have the occasional dimwitted dick brain who seems to be too caught up in the non-existent possibility that they have managed to find 'true love' rather than reading the signs.

HSC
i dont think you know the meaning of love if you are immature enough to think you can fall in 'love' with someone over the internet.

infatuation and interest and a spark for future romance? yes, definitely

but love? no

not in my opinion anyway

cheap

HSC
All of the guys I've fallen in limerence with I've never met because I'm too dorky for dating (not all have been over the net though). My standards for "love" are well, unrequited, as I have no experience to measure it against, and it doesn't help that my wishful dreaming is so vivid, "real" and holy lameness, passionate!
Some people just have a great capacity to appreciate people, I won't use the word love but I often feel a sense of longing.

Much confirmation bias is involved, without interaction adequate judgement lacks and we can therefore end up putting this person on a pedastal.

Pace_T

HSC
haha yes. well its possible to form a crush over someone if they can make you laugh and push all the right buttons :p

AppleNader

HSC
Pace_T said:
haha yes. well its possible to form a crush over someone if they can make you laugh and push all the right buttons :p

so you giggle and fap to peoples' posts online?

You little pervert. :p

latvia

HSC
N/A
you love how the user makes you feel
not the user him/herself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)