can you redeem yourself in the hsc? (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
i need someone who has previously sat the hsc, fucked up the internal ranks, but came home to baby, smiling and raping everybody in the big beautiful HSC>

TELL ME I CAN DO IT! HAS ANYBODY DONE THIS! OR IS TRIALS BE ALL AND END ALL

L

littlewing69

gobaby said:
i need someone who has previously sat the hsc, fucked up the internal ranks, but came home to baby, smiling and raping everybody in the big beautiful HSC>

TELL ME I CAN DO IT! HAS ANYBODY DONE THIS! OR IS TRIALS BE ALL AND END ALL
That depends on the degree to which you are fucked in the trials, and the degree to which you wish to be un-fucked in the HSC.

stainmepink

HSC
ok right now:

i go to a good selective school (4th in the state)

adv english : close to last
ext english: close to last
4u maths: a bit below average
3u: between average and top
chemistry: average
music: average

wants: uai 98

L

littlewing69

gobaby said:
ok right now:

i go to a good selective school (4th in the state)

adv english : close to last
ext english: close to last
4u maths: a bit below average
3u: between average and top
chemistry: average
music: average

wants: uai 98
I don't know what those ranks translate into in your selective school. To find out where your UAI is headed, do the following:

Find out how many kids from your school get, on average, above a certain UAI every year. At my school, for example, 1/3 get over 90, and about 10-15% over 95.

Then, you divide your rank in each subject by the total number of kids in that cohort. Do this for all your subjects then find the average. You should then have a very very crude idea of about which percentile you are at. Compare that to the stats I mentioned above, and then you'll see where you're headed.

That will help you see where you are. If you really are bombing out, 98 is probably going to be a stretch. Go hard for the HSC, and try to get as high as you can, considering. It isn't the end of the world--you can always transfer into your course of choice.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Redemption in the HSC after the shocking results in the trials is what I'm relying on....;)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Oh yes you can! But you'd have to study your ass off now. I agree with littlewing--exactly what he said. To prove a real-life example, e.g. me=11 mark difference between my moderated assessment mark and exam mark (with exam mark being higher) in Chemistry.

stainmepink

HSC
lala2 said:
Oh yes you can! But you'd have to study your ass off now. I agree with littlewing--exactly what he said. To prove a real-life example, e.g. me=11 mark difference between my moderated assessment mark and exam mark (with exam mark being higher) in Chemistry.

wow, please expand upon your experience, starting with how many hours worked, how shit you were before (in comparison, im sure you weren't) , how you suddenly got the motivation and whether or not this leap is possible for EVERY SUBJECT.

thank you :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)