Can't concentrate! (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Is anyone finding it super hard to concentrate? I can barely focus on the words on the page *sigh*
Yes - knowing that the next exam is my last and I have like 5 whole days to study, I'm very relaxed which is terrible. I'm slowly finding my rhythm again though :)

deswa1

HSC
YES OMG lol- I was so much more 'in the zone' before trials than I am now. I've got ages until phys/chem though anyway so as long as I do some decent effort every day, it should be good

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Same but just think about it - you only have a certain period of time left until it'll all be over - make the best use of your time! That's what helps me get through it :)

7eleven

HSC
N/A
I have 12 days to study for only chem and now I just lost a bit of motivation as a result of this
Me too
I'm losing the plot
Its amazing how the most boring of things suddenly become "entertaining", when we have important things on hand
PROCRASTINATE all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Inb4 gets more done in 3 days then 7 days. Lol

madharris

HSC
N/A
NOt going to study until monday for chem. today, sat and sunday are my days of rest :)

enoilgam

HSC
Is anyone finding it super hard to concentrate? I can barely focus on the words on the page *sigh*
Yes - knowing that the next exam is my last and I have like 5 whole days to study, I'm very relaxed which is terrible. I'm slowly finding my rhythm again though :)
YES OMG lol- I was so much more 'in the zone' before trials than I am now. I've got ages until phys/chem though anyway so as long as I do some decent effort every day, it should be good
I was exactly the same with four days to go. I have never been physically exhausted from study, but during that brief period I was pretty much running on fumes. I think at this point, the people who are truly motivated are able to dig deep and continue going right until the end. In saying that though, when you are physically tired like this your effectiveness is pretty much reduced to nothing - I dont mean to sound arrogant, but I was able to dig deep but I found that I just wasnt getting as much out of it as I was before.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I find solace in writing essay plans for Modern, however writing entire essays does bring back the pain of English :(
I know right? My wrist shall be sure after Modern for sure! Writing for EE1 bring back the pain of english more for me!

And enoilgram, I guess everyone's finding it hard, except those few crazy people that are still studying amazingly I salute them. I guess I'll have to try and dig into my last iotas of study energy to push through to the end. I just hate how it takes so much longer to get things done nowadays cause productivity lags compared to pre trials!

enoilgam

HSC
I know right? My wrist shall be sure after Modern for sure! Writing for EE1 bring back the pain of english more for me!

And enoilgram, I guess everyone's finding it hard, except those few crazy people that are still studying amazingly I salute them. I guess I'll have to try and dig into my last iotas of study energy to push through to the end. I just hate how it takes so much longer to get things done nowadays cause productivity lags compared to pre trials!
Everyone has different levels of motivation - some people can more easily reach their goals than others so they slow down at this point (there is nothing wrong with that). At this point, what is required is raw and deep motivation.

Also, there is no r in enoilgam :p.

TheOptimist

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone has different levels of motivation - some people can more easily reach their goals than others so they slow down at this point (there is nothing wrong with that). At this point, what is required is raw and deep motivation.

Also, there is no r in enoilgam :p.
hahahahaahh lol enoilgram ahahahha

RishBonjour

HSC
yesss! I'm not the only one. I feel like I have waaay too much time. (phy) didn't do anything for two days. TRYING to study today but keep procrastinating :/
Also, I have this thought that my required atar (94) is already set (I doubt it- english + handwriting, could be a disaster), making me lazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)