can't get over them (1 Viewer)

Crashy19

HSC
got back from my holiday and got told that he 'didn't want to be in a relationship'
the reasons he gave eventually i came to understand
they were ok
but just found out he may have been with someone while i was overseas
he hasnt told me himself and im just thinking 'why?'

i dont know whether he didnt want me to know or he feels he did something that would hurt me so couldnt be with me knowing what happened

thing is, i cant get over him. i feel terrible...

anyone have any thoughts?

Pace_T

HSC
im going to assume that he did cheat on you.
you can't get over him because you have the thought in the back of your mind that maybe he broke up with you because he's didn't want to hurt you and "couldn't be with you knowing what happened" (mr innocent)
what you should be thinking is that he cheated on you and thats that (not mr innocent), and then maybe you'll get over him.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Don't start believing the hype and/or the rumours until you are quite confident that it is true.

If it's true, it was probably weighing on his own conscience and that may explain why he didn't tell you about it. Because, to come right out and be honest with it, he would be basically saying "Look, I've been with another girl while you were away which practically means I am a cheat and a liar". He probably doesn't have the gumption to admit that to himself.

There isn't much that anyone could say to you at this stage to make you feel better, except to say that there will be a time in the (hopefully near) future when you'll look back at this and it would only affect you like distant memory would.

Crashy19

HSC
my friend went up to him and asked him if he had heard from me and she said he had a massive "shit ive been caught" look on his face....

he does like talking to others too... i know that...

and he did ring me that morning. like 3am here.... before that night...... :(

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
um how long ago with this?

if it was within 3 months, give it more time, shit. It takes a while to get ur shit together if ur not used to getting yur heart broken yet

Crashy19

HSC
ummm i got back a month ago today
but yes, i guess so

HalcyonSky

HSC
yea well all it needs is more time, given that these feelings are just chemicals in your brain that will naturally subside anyway

in 2 months youll be wondering why you even bothered getting so cut up over this guy

Crashy19

HSC
Schroedinger said:
As the guy on the other side of a situation that was pretty much exactly the same; you snooze you lose. The most you can hope for was that it backfires and that he ends up regretting it. Which may or may not happen.
his last girlfriend did that to him

leon4u

HSC
im guessing your 18/19... i know it sounds cruel but chances are that this wont be the last time your going to be upset over a relationship as this happens to everyone.

Pick yourself up and go out with friends so you can forget about it and have fun.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
As the guy on the other side of a situation that was pretty much exactly the same; you snooze you lose. The most you can hope for was that it backfires and that he ends up regretting it. Which may or may not happen.
typical jew :spam:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)