can't have sex (1 Viewer)

would u go out with someone if u could n'thave sex

• no

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • yes (but u would have to be able to make out)

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • yes (but u have to get oral, hand, ear ext)

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • yes

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
also, the dude who posted this thread is a fuckwit who needs to learn to speak english and word his questions properly, but anyway....

idk if he is talking about no sex just for the short to medium term? that sort of thing wouldn't be my first priority in a relationship anyway... if i was that desperate for a root i'd just go out and get one.

so yes i probably would still go for it. i think the whole sex thing would be inevitable anyway.. eventually

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

Jess007

HSC
this thread is pointless...where would this all lead to? no where!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Jess007 said:
this thread is pointless...where would this all lead to? no where!!
less idiots reproducing?

ubernuton

HSC
i would because i belive that that kind of relationship is about a higher level of conection. however u would need to have some phisical contact

jessyy

HSC
i dont know if you ever will get into any sort of relationship. your refering to sex with a partner as a 'fuck'. real intimate, i hope someone chops off your penis.

:D

ubernuton

HSC
jessyy said:
i dont know if you ever will get into any sort of relationship. your refering to sex with a partner as a 'fuck'. real intimate, i hope someone chops off your penis.

:D
there happy now

Zrap

glock9
HSC
This lead deep into the labyrinth of uberneutron's mother
female reproductive organ. Is it worth it, maybe.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ubernuton said:
i was talking to my ex and she was asking if i was only in it of the sex
which got me thinking would you still put the same effort into a relationship with out the posablity of sex
why must it "not be one thing therefore the other" for so many of your bosers? It's always so damn black and white.

It's so much more complicated than that.

I would like to believe that we get into relationships which we may not want to last forever because we want to connect with these specific people in general, whether it be emotionally or physically or however else. You really like someone, but you take out the option to physically connect with someone entirely then you're not realising the full potential of how to connect with this person, and to me, that's not that appealing.

Do you know what I mean? It's hard to articulate the fact that you want to be able to express your emotions and connect with a person when you start drawing boundaries and rules on how you can do so. It's hard to really like a person thoroughly when you're not allowed to in certain ways.

Oh and this "physical connection" I don't mean just sex. But it can for some people.

But I hardly feel that you're going to really understand if you make random comments like 'suck my hard dong', but whatever. I'm procrastinating and it's going well so far by writing this post.

Last edited:
HSC
if you married them or something and they still wouldn't put out, i'd see how people would be pissed. but like .. idk, if you value rooting over the other parts of a relationship, to the point where you wouldn't want to date someone unless you could fuck them, why even be in a relationship? save yourself the trouble and stick to one night stands/hookers, depending on how sad you are.

i love how many people do think like that though. and people wonder why i don't really bother dating, ha.

jannny

HSC
I would still have a relationship even tho no sex. But I must get along with her really well i.e. like same type of humour, the way she presents herself and personality. With that I dont need sex to be happy.

kevinant

HSC
Definitely yes in fact the bible stated the reason clearly?!
so the furtherest should be 3rd base b4 marriage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)