• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can't log into myunsw!!!! (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Hey guys,
I have a serious problem. I cannot log into the myunsw site because it says my details are "invalid." However, I made sure I typed the login user details and the password correctly and now my account has been locked ><! What should I do??

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Probably not much you can do other than call UNSW tomorrow morning. Don't stress, your offer won't expire for a while and you'll get this sorted.

HSC
I'm having the exact problem here, Student ID and UniPass definitely correct but i've now been locked out too.

Sent an email to the IT Service Desk
Their call centres are open 9am - 9pm

:(:(:(

HSC
Mine was invalid twice before I got in, even though the details were the same each time. Possibly the server is having trouble with increased demand? I wouldn't worry.

HSC
By some freak IT/clerical/human error i'm going to find out that i can't accept my offer and won't be able to go to any unis :(

VuongstER_boi

HSC
By some freak IT/clerical/human error i'm going to find out that i can't accept my offer and won't be able to go to any unis :(
OMG , that's the exact thought i had!!!!!!!!!! . Like, I seriously just wanted to get it over and done with cos i was afraid of clicking " decline" -_____-;;!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)