Can't see premium resources? (1 Viewer)

DarkDrakayn

Premium Member
HSC
Hi, I just signed up for a membership and when i go to resources i can't see any premium resources and i didn't know if there down or their being redone or what is going on so if someone could please inform me that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

MitJab

Premium Member
HSC
Same here, I want to know whats happening with them, i cant see them :p

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
I am a premium member, and even I can't see the premium notes.
I can only assume you're updating them right???

Please bring it back up ASAP ;)

bec199

HSC
+1

I can't see them either. My account says I have a premium subscription but when I try to open premium resources it redirects me to the sign up page. Any ideas how to fix this?

Bec

randomletters

HSC
N/A
ditto. It redirects me to the sign up even though it says my subscription is active

HelenaJean

HSC
i see a link to the premium resources. written at the top is 'Your Bored of Studies Premium Membership provides you with exclusive access to a broad range of professional and high-quality resources.

You're entitled to access for a whole year, and you'll automatically be given access to any new premium resources completely free of charge - whilst you're a Bored of Studies Premium Member, you'll keep getting value for money.'

but in the 'download' line of the table is absolutely nothing, not just a non-working link but nothing at all to click.

C

conrad1234

ummm. i am experiencing the same problem.... how are we suppose to view these resources if there are nothing in the download column...... ???

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Premium resources are working. If anyone is having a problem getting them to work, please make a post in Contact Moderators.

L

LanceSKYWALKER

I just signed up and it says that I have premium membership but when I try and access the premium notes it takes me to the sign up page for premium membership.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I just signed up and it says that I have premium membership but when I try and access the premium notes it takes me to the sign up page for premium membership.
make a post in the 'contact mods' bit, you will probably get a faster reply

W

wolfy

Re: can't get PREMIUM resources.

I can't get them either. I just get re-directed to the signup page. I've e-mailed them 6 times. They respond, but the problem remains unresolved.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Re: can't get PREMIUM resources.

I can't get them either. I just get re-directed to the signup page. I've e-mailed them 6 times. They respond, but the problem remains unresolved.
Did you make a post in Contact Moderators about this yet? If not, that's what I recommend so we can walk you through it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)