• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can't select units (1 Viewer)

krisspy

HSC
Hi,

I just filled out my enrollment thing on the MySR up to the HECS part. But now i cant access the last part "unit selection" is this normal? or do i have to wait till tomorrow?

BTW, for the unit sets i actually added Civil (im doing BEngineering) in and ticked on the box "Primary" was I suppose to leave this blank until next year?

starrysky

HSC
Is it giving you an error along the lines of going back to fill in mandatory steps or something?

If so, go back and check all your steps through thoroughly; you may have missed something by mistake. I had the same problem a week or so ago, and was combing through my steps when I realised I'd forgotten to fill in the details for the Emergency Contact and Next of Kin.

If it's some other kind of mistake, I recommend calling up UWS and getting them to help you out.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Go with what starrysk suggested as I am having no problem accessing unit selection in MySR.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
krisspy said:
Hi,

I just filled out my enrollment thing on the MySR up to the HECS part. But now i cant access the last part "unit selection" is this normal? or do i have to wait till tomorrow?

BTW, for the unit sets i actually added Civil (im doing BEngineering) in and ticked on the box "Primary" was I suppose to leave this blank until next year?
I also strongly reccommend that you attend your course advising day for help in selecting possible 'elective units', etc.

krisspy

HSC
Ah thanks problme fixed, I also missed the next of kin and emergency contact.

BTW, i actually missed my advising day because I only got this offer yesterday (wanted to do business earlier). But ill go ask some questions when i start doing the bridging courses n stuff.

starrysky

HSC
krisspy said:
Ah thanks problme fixed, I also missed the next of kin and emergency contact.

BTW, i actually missed my advising day because I only got this offer yesterday (wanted to do business earlier). But ill go ask some questions when i start doing the bridging courses n stuff.
There should also be an Academic Orientation day for your specific course/field, so there's also that opportunity to get acquainted with the workings of your degree and ask any questions.

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/orientation/undergraduateorientation#5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)