• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can't stop Dotaing even during trials (1 Viewer)

bao28

HSC
i can't stop dota-ing, is there anyway to stop me from dotaing? seriously i spend the whole day dotaing. Suppose im determined to to start studying after I play 1 game, all thats needed is "again?" "okay", its a cycle

is there any1 else wit a dotaing problem? lol haha

DOTA AUS APEM!@!

edit: lol im going to dota now, i tried resisting but i read the thread on study guides for the HSC
"If you can't concentrate, then forcing yourself generally WON'T work. What you need to do is either convince yourself to study or more likely, change your environment. e.g.: noise, seating, light light, room smell (fresh air does wonders)."
lol! dota does wonders too <-- is what i hope to think :D

Last edited:

Fat Fung

HSC
are you going well in skool??
my friends dota...

and he owns in skool?
like average 90 in most of his subjects?

SimonLee13

HSC
One way, delete war3 off your comp. Btw, since theres so many leavers and stuff you won't get a good game, which would force you to play until you do get a good game which takes ages unless you're playing with friends.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
bao28 said:
i can't stop dota-ing, is there anyway to stop me from dotaing? seriously i spend the whole day dotaing. Suppose im determined to to start studying after I play 1 game, all thats needed is "again?" "okay", its a cycle

is there any1 else wit a dotaing problem? lol haha

DOTA AUS APEM!@!

edit: lol im going to dota now, i tried resisting but i read the thread on study guides for the HSC
"If you can't concentrate, then forcing yourself generally WON'T work. What you need to do is either convince yourself to study or more likely, change your environment. e.g.: noise, seating, light light, room smell (fresh air does wonders)."
lol! dota does wonders too <-- is what i hope to think :D
Dota is a warcraft III online game in case anyone is wondering.

Uninstall Warcraft or play no EM until you get ripped hard enough that you don't want to play.

lol em mode noobs.

runnable

HSC
Tell yourself that you will fail life if you don't stop the fun for like 2 more months.

runnable

HSC
If you really can't stop, might as well go Pro on Dota and win prize money to support your life.

bao28

HSC
i played AP before, i actually went to the state "practice for tourney so we play ap" but i still didnt get to lose

deleting war3? i got like billions of copies of it, as in, not the CD the actual folder itself all over the place, lol, besides if i really wanted to play id just reinstall it

i just cant stop dotaing, even now im dotaing and replying to the topic, *sigh* byebye IPT, byebye 4th place <-- HAHA theres a big gulf at 3 - 4 though LOL

i cant quit dota SHIT! i do know if i dont quit dota i might fail life, lol SHIT!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Now you're just being a loser seeking attention.

bao28

HSC
tommykins said:
Now you're just being a loser seeking attention.
theres a difference between knowing a fault, trying to find a reason for fault, a way to fix the fault and being a loser seeking attention

if u think im a loser seeking attention why do u bother posting in here? fucking retard

pwnt

bao28

HSC
runnable said:
bao just go Pro.
lol i heard a story, a guy went to WCG, world tours, spent 3 hours on starcraft tournaments, it was the biggest mistake he made in his life, now he returns back to uni just to do his studies and shit

edit: years not hours

Last edited:

runnable

HSC
So you realise you can't play games to support your life.

So get out of it, or fail life.

Piyom

HSC
You can break your addiction, if you're really serious about your education...
I once thought that I was addicted to playing basketball but in reality I wasn't and I have managed now to play sports such as Soccer & Basketball as well as studying for my HSC...
My UAI aim: 90

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i read the title as 'dating' and was going to come in here and be all "lolpimp!"

i guess "lolasian!" would be more appropriate now though.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
bao28 said:
theres a difference between knowing a fault, trying to find a reason for fault, a way to fix the fault
UNINSTALL IT, STOP PLAYING.
and being a loser seeking attention
"but lulz im plaiink teh game ryt naow how duz i stop? n i got mirrionz of copiez on my compz so i knt uninstall it guize, how does i turn off comp?"

if u think im a loser seeking attention why do u bother posting in here? fucking retard

pwnt
This made alot of sense.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i made a pact to stop dotaing until after trials.

which is in 12 hours. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)