• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cantebury Bulldogs Win! (2 Viewers)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i agree with LMF...fukn let it b... they won fair and square, the issue of them being rapists is irrelevant, theyre jus brilliant footballers

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Sucks. :(

I'm sorry but if you don't think that football possesses a rape culture you're fucking deluded, and we all know that most of the Bulldogs aren't quite upstanding citizens.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Asquithian said:
im not a roosters fan either...but there isnt much speculation...do your research...there isnt much between these guys standing trial for aggrevated sexual assault...
ahhhh shut up squithy

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Supra said:
i agree with LMF...fukn let it b... they won fair and square, the issue of them being rapists is irrelevant, theyre jus brilliant footballerd
totally agreed

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
wats wrong with u ppls???

footy is played on a footy field, who cares right at this point in time wat MAY have happened off da field! bulldogs won and thats that

Generator

HSC
N/A
This was something that the game did not need. A Grand Final between the Panthers and the Cowboys would have stood for much more than a battle of the underdogs. Even a rematch of last year's final would have been much better for the game.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
fornstar said:

footy is played on a footy field, who cares right at this point in time wat MAY have happened off da field! bulldogs won and thats that
YESS!! woohoo! fukn all u non dogz supporters.. we won fair and square.. jst accept that the other teams arent as good as the dogz :p:p:p:p:p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
im not a roosters fan either...but there isnt much speculation...do your research...there isnt much between these guys standing trial for aggrevated sexual assault...
But the thing is ppl shouldn't make accusations which lack evidence to support. Seeing the emotions of some of the players just says everything. After being falsely accused, the hard long season ending with a GF victory is exactly what they deserve.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Generator said:
This was something that the game did not need. A Grand Final between the Panthers and the Cowboys would have stood for much more than a battle of the underdogs. Even a rematch of last year's final would have been much better for the game.
im sure, the 2 top teams in the ladder are suppose to be the best :p

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
fornstar said:

supporters of other teams that hate the bulldogs always have to have something to fall back on when the dogs win :rolleyes:

the dogs win the premiership and people start going on about how they are rapists .. really guys it's getting old? i suppose someone's gonna have a go at big willie soon. i hope you all saw his interview before the game...

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
generator ur a fool!

bulldogs and roosters were the 2 best teams this yr, they deserved 2 make it 2 the final and bulldogs deserved 2 win it

i dont c how this gf could hurt the nrl

theone123

blue essence
HSC
govich said:
supporters of other teams that hate the bulldogs always have to have something to fall back on when the dogs win :rolleyes:

the dogs win the premiership and people start going on about how they are rapists .. really guys it's getting old? i suppose someone's gonna have a go at big willie soon. i hope you all saw his interview before the game...
i did see the interview, i believe in him, so does anybody.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol hmm actually that is tru but hey, he doesnt need brains to do wot he needs to do, he did his job well 2nite, and he did deserve the medal in hte end, or hazem

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
say wat u want .... but bulldogs won!!!!

sore losers theres nothing worse, except mayb hodges defence!

nerd2die7

HSC
These guys play professional football. You don't go around raping people then denying it at that level.

Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists

therefore are undeserving of the Premiership title.

If people are still talking about them raping their way to the top, obviously it's not getting old. Go shove your head in a bongo.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
not falesly accused...these boys HAVE NOT been acquitted...simply that the DPP doesnt have quite enough evidence to have a good chance of conviction...
Yes falsely accused.
As we can see here all you Dog-haters are accusin the whole Bulldog team as rapists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)